Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept my son on purée until i was certain he was able to chew properly - I was too scared as first child. But, I feel like Charlotte took them off too late. They have to learn how to chew somehow
That's fine, I'm not sure this was the case though as she was posting them with a happy meal one day and having jars at a pub lunch the next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do any of you follow Charlie’s business account? Little concerned that she’s videoing her order book with peoples names and addresses in, if you pause I’ve got at least 5/6 peoples names and addresses from it 🙈. Not sure if it’s just me but I’m quite funny with things like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I've got dark skin so he definitely looks like my twin. If any of you say different I'm going to blame mtv for editing 🤪
Same - I got 4c hair, maybe me and Kingsley are twins too :(

That's fine, I'm not sure this was the case though as she was posting them with a happy meal one day and having jars at a pub lunch the next 😂
Probably too lazy to prep meals before so has jars for ease. My son has both because he’s still learning and them top two teeth are taking a little long to come through but 😭.

I’m sure she had them on jars not that long before their first birthday

Reactions: 1
Do any of you follow Charlie’s business account? Little concerned that she’s videoing her order book with peoples names and addresses in, if you pause I’ve got at least 5/6 peoples names and addresses from it 🙈. Not sure if it’s just me but I’m quite funny with things like that.
Oh that’s a massive data breach!

Reactions: 11
Report it x

Reactions: 8
Yeah her white squiggly lines never covered anything lol

Gdpr breach! She is the data handler and is not looking after that data. She might get fined as she’s a business now😁

Reactions: 10
Morgans post. Has she duck wrote that. Shes 100% copied and pasted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morgans post. Has she duck wrote that. Shes 100% copied and pasted that.
Mabye she’s said it because people commented on here that MTV might of told her something different because they don’t want her back and if it’s BPD then Mabye they can’t discriminate 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she has it and has seen that post somewhere and shared it

She’s deleted it🤣🤣 hey Charlie 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe how stupid you would be 😂 doubt she would want her address posting all over Instagram

Reactions: 3
Mabye she’s said it because people commented on here that MTV might of told her something different because they don’t want her back and if it’s BPD then Mabye they can’t discriminate 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she has it and has seen that post somewhere and shared it
Deffinalty shared it. She may have BPD (I'm no medical profession). Wonder if its self diagnosed 🤔. Or maybe shes just a narcissist 🤷‍♀️ and shes realising people are now seeing her true colours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
18KG is a lot. My 14 month old is 8kg..
My daughter was 8kg at 4 months. An 8kg 14 month old is below the lowest centile, I'd imagine. It doesn't really matter.

Extended rear facing seats rear face up to 25kg. They're designed for 4 year olds. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people are unaware that you can't use the harness on the Stages past 18kg because the seat states "suitable up to 25kg".

My daughter was 8kg at 4 months. An 8kg 14 month old is below the lowest centile, I'd imagine. It doesn't really matter.

Extended rear facing seats rear face up to 25kg. They're designed for 4 year olds. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people are unaware that you can't use the harness on the Stages past 18kg because the seat states "suitable up to 25kg".
This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x

This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x
Sorry I’m completely butting in here so hope you don’t mind 😂. I’m not sure exactly what you mean by regular car seat/upright sitting but you can get car seats that tilt slightly if you’re worried about that! If she isn’t over the weight limit, I would look into getting something like the Joie Stages or Everystage as they rear face until 18kg I believe, although as others have mentioned there are some rear facing seats that extend to 25kg. I’m sure even if your little one is tall she’ll still be able to rear face for a while if that’s what you want ☺. My eldest is on the small side but rear faced until 3.5 with the Joie Everystage x

If you’re looking to ERF take a look at the Axkid brand, I would recommend either the move or the minikid, they rearface up to 25kg (approx 6) britax TWE is a good one as well x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.