Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrOnions

As I’m on a roll with my new found enjoyment of commenting anymore else think she looks like a man in drag here?!View attachment 123086
Back off her looks. Honestly, it’s just nasty and tacky. This is a forum regrading the show not Charlie’s looks. It’s just not nice, whether your personal opinion or not. This isn’t a bullying site it’s a GOSSIP site

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’ve gotta be honest I’ve had to skip through so many comments discussing bedtime routines 🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Fishnips

VIP Member
what were you feeding the poor thing to be that big!
Breast milk. She's been on the 91st-98th centile since birth, which is perfectly normal and healthy for a child who is also 95th in height and head circumference. Does that make her a poor thing? No. Just as yours not even being on the growth chart doesn't make them a "poor thing". Babies are all shapes and sizes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

MrOnions

Brett brags about having money etc but wouldn’t you? If you saved and spent wisely. I certainly would. At least he works🤷🏻‍♂️ People would be calling him a tramp if he didn’t work and was on the dole 🙄
No, I don’t brag. When I bought my car there was no fb/insta post. No pose outside my house when I BOUGHT my first home. I’ve got cash in my purse right now and I’ve not shown it on my story. Bragging makes you a tit and I think the majority would agree with me rather than your ‘wouldn’t you?’ It’s tasteless

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MrOnions

What’s the difference between gossiping about how someone looks and how someone acts!? It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other 🙄
It’s not actually. People can change their ways. They can try and change their features as Charlie has attempted to do because she clearly doesn’t like how she looks. It’s just a low blow. It’s plain nasty. Say something constructive like ‘she’d look nicer without so much make up’ instead of ‘she looks like a man in drag’. Have some tact.

Reactions: 42

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I actually know charlie and she is a lovely lass! As long as she is keeping Harlow safe and well that is all that matters!
I actually know am charlie and she is a lovely lass! As long as she is keeping Harlow safe and well that is all that matters!

Fixed it for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

elloelloello

VIP Member
Regarding Charlie’s looks etc I think it’s important to remember she’s still a young girl with a baby, she’s not going to have much self confidence in herself or her body and we shouldn’t really comment on her looks.
I remember that night in particular when she had the heavy makeup on. She shared a horrible message, similar to the one posted on here about her saying she looked fat and ugly or something, and she wrote on it saying she had spent ages getting ready and felt like shit in her dress and self conscious all night. Just made me really feel for her. I’ve been there after having a baby, getting dolled up and still feeling like a fat whale and not wanting to go out, I still struggle with my body change even three years down the line!

I agree the lashes and lips are bad, but so many girls do this now, it’ll be out of fashion soon hopefully 😂
Charlie I hope you read this! I hope you are okay, and you look amazing without your lashes on. And please stop selling the shit coffee! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Titntat

VIP Member
I dont know if Morgan reads on here. But I'm just about to start my kids key stage 1 English lesson, if you want some help with your full stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
They could have bought Harlow a lovely little bookcase for her room and absolutely FILLED it with books, if they believe she has enough toys (which she does)

SHe'll get so much more out of being read to than plonked in front of a screen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That means nothing though. Their ‘supplier’ gives you the box, bag and invoice included with the knock of price. Gotta have those receipts for the ‘gram
I don’t understand why they all act is if they don’t care about this page or that nothing bothers them but then they feel the need to prove everyone wrong.
“not about that life” what’s wrong with buying fakes. I’d rather save £360 for my kids than my shoes with that

• Heart
  • Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Some new members seem to be getting gossiping and trolling/bullying confused.
This is exactly why these 'influencers' slag off Tattle because they will see the really negative stuff, when really we just want to have a gossip about their lives - not nit pick on their looks/relationship.

And those spouting about lockdown. It is allowed to go to another house to cool down after an argument. But it should be measured in days, not hours

Raychh

Anyone else see Morgan’s stories saying she finally has time to do some house renovations? FINALLY HAS TIME?! You don’t work hun so what time don’t you have!?

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
They’re having us on. Brett’s just messing about for us to all speculate over.
Can’t play us, kid

That’s what I think anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Greenwalls

morgan - ew. One word. Just ugh. She came across horrible. Laura shouldn’t have put her name on the baby’s certificate, the fact that she goes round getting mad when people Say Kingsley doesn’t look like her is ridiculous. Obviously not hun. Apart from being on the birth certificate and being a ‘second’ mum. You’re nothing to him at all, no blood relation, no dna matching at all. She clearly cares for him, I see that. But still.
Morgan does come across like a manipulative person, and it's silly to get so defensive over her child looking like her when they don't share DNA. But to say she's nothing to him is ridiculous, and completely tone deaf. There are people across the world who don't share DNA with their parent(s) - do you think that just means nothing? For all her faults, Morgan does come across as a doting mother and Kingsley always seem so well cared for - and to me, that's what a parent is.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Charlie LOVED that the trainers got mentioned let’s be fair so she could share her order pic from Selfridges. It’s embarrassing how chuffed she is to be ordering from a certain website lmao .. it’s also embarrassing that she will wear the £360 trainers with cheap ass clothes and still look a scruff regardless lol. It’s pointless. You can’t buy class.

• Haha
  • Wow