Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still so dangerous. That weight is the minimum that they should be faced forward. Most parents will buy the safest car seat they can afford and quite a lot of car seats now will extended rear face until 25kg - about 3 or4 years old

Charlie, Argos is probably still open if you want to hurry for a bookcase to pretend Harlows always being read to as well!
To be fair I didn’t know how bad forward facing was until googling it just now. I just went by what my car seat said. So will be turning my bab back round next time we are out (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair I didn’t know how bad forward facing was until googling it just now. I just went by what my car seat said. So will be turning my bab back round next time we are out (y)
Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while

Reactions: 5
She definitely reads this as shes just put a post up to say she can’t wait to go to groups and see Harlows friends 😂 Hiiiii Charlie
Exactly, they post videos of her in it first thing in the morning so they must leave her to sleep in it.. doubt the first thing theyd think of doing is putting the hideous braclet on her..I feel really sorry for harlow. Shes well looked after yes but shes definetly a fashion accessory.. the awful outfits that must be so uncomfortable, the only cooked meal she gets its bolognaise, the bracelet, the way they have her front facing in the car putting her in serious danger, her mum using her as pawn and now the poor kids just going to be dumped in her bedroom to watch telly whilst mummy and daddy have their alone time. I dont think she gets much interaction with other kids either (even before the lockdown)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure Harlow has an iPad. Charlie posts one all the time in a huge bulky kids pink case..

Reactions: 1
It's still so dangerous. That weight is the minimum that they should be faced forward. Most parents will buy the safest car seat they can afford and quite a lot of car seats now will extended rear face until 25kg - about 3 or4 years old

Charlie, Argos is probably still open if you want to hurry for a bookcase to pretend Harlows always being read to as well!
Cheap tit car seat , but that’s ok she’s got a £400 bracelet, a 32inch tv and an iPad, duck the safety in the car as long as she’s got all the other stuff 😪🙀

Reactions: 13
Cheap tit car seat , but that’s ok she’s got a £400 bracelet, a 32inch tv and an iPad, duck the safety in the car as long as she’s got all the other stuff 😪🙀
She's obv thinking ahead to if they get in a serious car accident and Harlow is bed bound for months/years on end. How else will she entertain her :rolleyes:

Lets just be thankful that these kids aren't having to be homeschooled by their parents during this pandemic. Yikes!

Reactions: 8
1 year olds don't sit still long enough to enjoy a tv 😂, it will last years but it will also last years if you buy it when she's old enough to use it
Not techinally true, not sticking up for her but my kids are 18 months and I’ve been debating a tv for in their room so I can have a shower and potter about upstairs whilst they’re in their cots as they actually do watch tv 🤷🏼‍♀️ I need to do stuff and wouldn’t dream of leaving them downstairs.

Reactions: 4
Why not put money into a savings account for when Harlow is older? I’m sure she’d rather that than an iPad and a tv...

not a dig at people who’s kids don’t have savings but they brag so much about all their money it could just go to better Harlows future!
Probs financed or on a credit card so they dont have the actual money 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Thank you

Why not put money into a savings account for when Harlow is older? I’m sure she’d rather that than an iPad and a tv...

not a dig at people who’s kids don’t have savings but they brag so much about all their money it could just go to better Harlows future!
She’s not the brightest spark herself - I bet she won’t have thought about saving for Harlow to go to college or uni or to help her out with a house deposit when she’s older.

With my kids our families like to give us money for them for Christmas and birthdays and we’ve put it all away in savings - we’ve got a decent amount already (big families and high interest account) so by the time they’re 18 it will be a good amount to go towards their education/a car/house deposit.

Reactions: 2
You are able to face some car seats forward. Once the baby gets past a certain weight your able to face them forward
Just because you can it doesnt make it safe.
Charlie blocked me ages ago when Brett was being a dick and i replied, so i cant see her posts now BUT im pretty certain when people kindly pointed out the carseat thing months ago and told her the one she is using (plastic buckles on straps) wss one of THE LEAST safe models available and has failed all but most basic safety tests. She engaged in conversation with peiple and said she had ordered an ERF and she wasnt going to use that one.

Reactions: 3
Not techinally true, not sticking up for her but my kids are 18 months and I’ve been debating a tv for in their room so I can have a shower and potter about upstairs whilst they’re in their cots as they actually do watch tv 🤷🏼‍♀️ I need to do stuff and wouldn’t dream of leaving them downstairs.
I leave my kids in their room with the iPad if I need a shower but it’s for 20 min max not all day like poor Harlow!

Lol one person comes to mind
Oh the irony 😂😂😂

She’s not the brightest spark herself - I bet she won’t have thought about saving for Harlow to go to college or uni or to help her out with a house deposit when she’s older.

With my kids our families like to give us money for them for Christmas and birthdays and we’ve put it all away in savings - we’ve got a decent amount already (big families and high interest account) so by the time they’re 18 it will be a good amount to go towards their education/a car/house deposit.
Watch this there will be a post later with an account with £thousands in it

Iv got one for each of my kids I’m a single mum so I put in what I can but at least it: something for when they are older hoping at least £5000 by 18

That's your opinion, I don't think television's watch your children for you though. I personally don't think a 1 year old is going to have that much use out of their own tv to justify it being such a big purchase. Especially when said child already had a tablet.

You are able to face some car seats forward. Once the baby gets past a certain weight your able to face them forward
Don’t know if it’s the same laws but in Scotland your child should rear face until they are like 4 xx

Sorry late to the party (I never get notifications anymore?😭) but it would literally make my life if they made a new series but didn’t include Morgan and Laura 😂😂😂😂😂
Can you imagine her passive aggressive posts after every episode claiming she’s not bothered LOLLLL! As much as I hated the series I really wish this would happen!! It might show charlottes true colours too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.