Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point with Charlottes kids is they've been wearing the same onsies for months. They aren't growing or developing much and it came from a place of concern. She's got them all fancy when they are outside too. I just don't think Harlow needs to be sitting dressed up like a doll.
I agree her twins seem to be behind and not crawling yet but all the floor time she’s giving them now will really help them. I love the clothes Charlotte puts the twins in its like vintage Spanish 😍 and they do seem comfortablez
I can agree about the bloody bracelet I mean only £400 😂 , it’s like that’s nothing to him when in the show he didn’t want the kettle boiled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree her twins seem to be behind and not crawling yet but all the floor time she’s giving them now will really help them. I love the clothes Charlotte puts the twins in its like vintage Spanish 😍 and they do seem comfortablez
I can agree about the bloody bracelet I mean only £400 😂 , it’s like that’s nothing to him when in the show he didn’t want the kettle boiled 😂
I don't think the all in one onsies help the twins grip on their feet. I don't mind dressing them to go out but they don't need to be done up like dolls to sit in the house. The bracelet is tacky as duck 😂 baby mr T

• Haha
Did anyone else notice the baby gate on the bedroom? Totally get that’s a normal thing to have but in this circumstance all I can imagine is them putting her in her room with the telly on and closing the gate thinking she’s safe and entertained... she’s 1 she didn’t need that tv for starters but now it’s in all I can see is the only just started walking Harlow discover climbing. She’ll pull out that bottom draw lean on it or even climb into tilting the draws and that tv will fall right on her and they won’t be there to stop it they’ll just hear the crash after it’s happened....

Going to start reading this from the beginning in a min as this show is my guilty pleasure. I got one month free access to mtv to watch it a while ago but that's run out. Does anyone know any other way I can watch it if I've not got mtv!?

Going to start reading this from the beginning in a min as this show is my guilty pleasure. I got one month free access to mtv to watch it a while ago but that's run out. Does anyone know any other way I can watch it if I've not got mtv!?
Now tv? You can get a free trial there. Or it's like £3 a month cancel anytime

Reactions: 1
If I was sat on the toilet all day shitting my guts out I'd like something to read

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie is literally the easiest person to get to bite at comments on here

I’d never dream of letting my daughter sleep in her bracelet, I mean I don’t even sleep in my own jewellery it can be so dangerous... I agree, she’s a baby not a bloody fashion accessory!!! Let her wear baby grows & comfy clothes. I can’t even imagine how uncomfortable she must be poor baba. Let’s not even mention how UGLY they are 🤣 no no no you do not face a baby forward in a car seat does she even have any common sense😧 that baby is used for her own fame and I don’t care what anyone says.
A tv at that age is stupid. What’s wrong with the one downstairs?? Is it really that much hassle having to put baby programs on that she just thought her own tv would be easier!
You are able to face some car seats forward. Once the baby gets past a certain weight your able to face them forward

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Charlie’s defo lurking 👀 hiya 👋🏼
Yeah someone on here has said about her interaction with kids now she has put a pic on of her at play group

They are very materialistic people who hopefully will grow up and realise there is more to life than spending money on new sofa, TVs, pretty clothes etc

Reactions: 6
Charlie bragging about her 1 year olds ipad now, does she want to make herself look any worse 😂 not the sharpest tool on the block is she

• Haha
You are able to face some car seats forward. Once the baby gets past a certain weight your able to face them forward
It's still so dangerous. That weight is the minimum that they should be faced forward. Most parents will buy the safest car seat they can afford and quite a lot of car seats now will extended rear face until 25kg - about 3 or4 years old

Charlie, Argos is probably still open if you want to hurry for a bookcase to pretend Harlows always being read to as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why not put money into a savings account for when Harlow is older? I’m sure she’d rather that than an iPad and a tv...

Why not put money into a savings account for when Harlow is older? I’m sure she’d rather that than an iPad and a tv...
not a dig at people who’s kids don’t have savings but they brag so much about all their money it could just go to better Harlows future!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.