Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Charlie is feeding Harlow a ready meal (doesn’t look like a child one either) for tea!!!

Reactions: 3
I have noticed they seem to have dry pasta a lot Mabye it’s a phase they are going though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't even like her so I'm not sticking up for her but Iv only seen them eat pasta once lol, it was for breakfast the other day lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't even like her so I'm not sticking up for her but Iv only seen them eat pasta once lol, it was for breakfast the other day lol
I was just replying to what someone else commented lol, as long as her kids are fed who really cares. I mean they seem happy and are always smiling

Reactions: 1
Also, the same people keep mentioning they have also chose the name ‘Harlow’ as a name for their child. Which is fine. Call ‘em Hitler for all I care. However, if somebody doesn’t like the name Harlow, they don’t have to. It’s not a nice name. It’s not a personal attack on you, your child or 0fficiAlbr3ttC@rter’s daughter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some baby’s can be really fussy eaters my niece is a really bad eater, the only thing she will eat is sausages cut up, or vegetable soup,you can try and try her with different meals she won’t touch them, she’s under a dietitian now because she’s that fussy that may be the case with charlottes twins, you have to keep encouraging them with different foods. As for the ready meal in Charlie’s storys I’m not quite sure what it would off done to make Harlow something healthy in the time it took that ready meal to cook. The amount off salt in that is so bad for a baby. I do think Harlow has a good routine for sleeping through though, my son can be up at least 4 times a night and he’s 18 months old nearly.

Mabye they just wanted a quick dinner , one ready meal for their daughter doesn’t mean it happens every night

Reactions: 3
No matter how the show 'portrays' her, shes an utter blue waffle, and will always be seen for the nasty, spiteful, vindictive girl she is

Girl does herself NO favours.... But its not her fault! Noooooo, its everyone else's and MTV's 🤦🏻‍♀️ fs
BLUE WAFFLE IM DYING 😂 I’ve not heard that in such a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie's said before she's struggling to find things to feed Harlow because she just doesn't know what she can have.

Charlie's said before she's struggling to find things to feed Harlow because she just doesn't know what she can have.
If they actually cooked something then she could have what they have 🤷🏻‍♀️ My youngest kids favourite meal is vegetable curry!

However the only thing she can cook is bolognese, and ready meals and dominos are too salty for children to have regularly.

Reactions: 7
No lol, she has put videos of them up eating chicken, veg, frozen food. But she did keep them on purée for a lot longer than needed.
Ah right all I’ve seen on her story is pasta

better than Harlows ready meal she looks to be having tonight 😂

it Doesn’t even look to be a baby one - the salt content in that
I can’t even imagine 😧

Okay But Why Is She Typing Like This It’s So Annoying

better than Harlows ready meal she looks to be having tonight 😂

it Doesn’t even look to be a baby one - the salt content in that
Has she deleted this lol? I keep seeing people mention stuff she’s posted & check her story and it’s gone. I feel like she’s on here constantly & deletes stuff when people mention it lol

Reactions: 13

Has she deleted this lol? I keep seeing people mention stuff she’s posted & check her story and it’s gone. I feel like she’s on here constantly & deletes stuff when people mention it lol
Bretts story there's a ready meal on the side

I know, it must take ages to capitalise every first letter!

I saw the ready meal in Brett’s story

I do think Harlow has a good routine for sleeping through though, my son can be up at least 4 times a night and he’s 18 months old nearly.
Please don't think this is something you're not doing or doing as well, though. Sleep is developmental, it's not related to what they eat, routine, etc. Some babies sleep through from the start some don't sleep through ever - my husband is 38 and doesn't sleep through the night! Babies and toddlers/young kids are supposed to wake regularly - it's inbuilt to prevent them sleeping too deeply (big risk factor for SIDS) 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Following on from this comment, I have the axkid Move for my 2.5 year old, although it is expensive it’s tearfaces up to 25kg (approx age 6) x

Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Please note the Joie Stages can only be rear faced up to 18kg. After 18kg it must be used forward facing with a seat belt, not the harness. ❤

No lol, she has put videos of them up eating chicken, veg, frozen food. But she did keep them on purée for a lot longer than needed.
I kept my son on purée until i was certain he was able to chew properly - I was too scared as first child. But, I feel like Charlotte took them off too late. They have to learn how to chew somehow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.