Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What wrong with being a teen mum?
I don't think it was said as in there's something wrong from it. The person that question was aimed at was litteraly acting as if she was someone the TV show ☺

Reactions: 9
Have to admit Charlie and Brett have made a fab effort for wee Harlows birthday the cake and decor look great and she looks adorable!

Reactions: 17
That cake smash is absolutely adorable its lovely to see that they've put so much effort in for her first birthday 😍
We tried it last week for my little ones first birthday and she wouldn't even touch the cake 😂

Reactions: 9
I know charlie and Brett were worried about having a birthday at home but it's literally what loads of people do and it's not any less special. Maybe they will realise that after a fun day

Reactions: 2
Regardless of what dicks they look on instagram with their begging, bragging and questionable career choice , it’s clear Harlow is really well looked after and they do seem lovely parents to her .

Reactions: 24
I’ve seen people get their bank accounts closed for doing illegal raffles like that
I used to be on a raffle group on Facebook. No idea if it was legal or not, tickets were only sold to the value of the prize. Probably wasn’t legal but anyway, my point was people used PayPal rather than bank transfers. Seems a lot safer in general than sharing your account details.
People use nationwide bank accounts because dwp / Universal credit can't monitor ingoings and outgoings. So she may be committing benefit fraud 🙄 claiming she has no other income 🤷
I’ve never heard this but wow if true. Not that I agree with the government monitoring ingoings/outgoings.

What wrong with being a teen mum?
Nothing at all.
I said it as in she was one of the cast members because she was getting all aggy.
you’re obvs new totattle. We don’t discriminate or bully share opinions and have a laug while doing it. We don’t do aggy.

Reactions: 2
Nothing at all.
I said it as in she was one of the cast members because she was getting all aggy.
you’re obvs new totattle. We don’t discriminate or bully share opinions and have a laug while doing it. We don’t do aggy.
It’s the way it came across, my bad.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Alesha say the show is on hold? Not that there won't be anymore?

Sorry if this has been said, I've been reading these threads for 4 days now, I can't read anymore right now but I need to post this 🙄😂
Ye i seen this too and was reading through to see if it'd been mentioned! 😂 Once i caught up i actually forgot lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.