Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck the lashes - she couldn’t boil the kettle for Christ sakes

But she posted a story and mentioned tattle and it was something about being back with the girls dad for however long and she wasn’t with whoever it was when something else had happened and she was bring other people into it so I got really lost. Did you see the post I’m talking about? Wish I’d of screen shot it to post see if anybody had followed it as I had obviously missed what she had posted before that
Nope but those are the two guys she posts about lol she's on and off with both of them but she's been with Connor for a couple of months

Reactions: 1
well... I guess her real last name is salter
Oooh, that's some risky business there Charlie...

I believe that's an illegal raffle based on the gambling commision...

You may see lots of people running lotteries on social networks, like Facebook, but that does not mean they are lawful and you should be careful that you do not break the law by running an illegal lottery.

Only for good causes
Lotteries in Great Britain can only be promoted for charities and other good causes. They cannot be promoted for private or commercial gain.

Lotteries promoted on social media
Many of the lotteries we have seen promoted on social networking sites are unlawful and we work with those sites and the payment processors to close those lotteries down. As well as committing a criminal offence, the promoters of such lotteries may be breaching the terms and conditions of the site, so could have their profile removed.

Reactions: 10
Personally I don’t really care what their real last names are and I don’t get why people are so interested. Lots of people use a different name on social media it’s not that unusual.

That raffle seems dodgy though.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That sort code is for a Nationwide Bank account - hope she’s not using a personal current account to run her “business” through

Reactions: 5
Who the hell posts their bank details publicly?! She's an idiot
TBF as an ex fraud investigator for a bank, there’s not much people can do with the details she shared. Set DDs up in her name maybe but too easy to trace, also covered by the direct debit indemnity scheme. Still shouldn’t have posted it as leaves her open to be a target but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she!?

Reactions: 15
TBF as an ex fraud investigator for a bank, there’s not much people can do with the details she shared. Set DDs up in her name maybe but too easy to trace, also covered by the direct debit indemnity scheme. Still shouldn’t have posted it as leaves her open to be a target but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she!?
Yes perhaps , but that isn't taking into account how much other information she publicly shares, mums maiden name, dob, Harlows birthday and suddenly have a profile of all personal information

Reactions: 4
Just a thought. Alesha has posted saying she's been using the coffee for 2 weeks. Buts it's ramadan. & she's said her fast is going well. Is she trying to tell us in the hours she can eat & drink she's drinking laxative coffee? I'm not really educated on the matter but I know what Ramadan is. And I'd kind of expect people to loose some weight during it. I just don't believe she's breaking her fast with that coffee tit and isn't starving herself then.

Reactions: 8
Wow your rude aren’t u 😂
Yep. I am rude to someone supporting a predatory MLM scam.

Plenty nice to other people with the actual sense to not support these though.

And before you start calling me a troll and whatnot, I'd say the exact same thing to Charlie's and Alesha's faces too. But they've already been brainwashed by the huns

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.