Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And notice how Laura only comments when things go against Morgan, Morgan is probably blaming her for Brett’s comment because she’s so abusive!

Reactions: 17
And notice how Laura only comments when things go against Morgan, Morgan is probably blaming her for Brett’s comment because she’s so abusive!
Yep. That group is a total tit show too.
For a while, it was literally banned to discuss Laura and Morgan because the admins were mates with them. Now they're back on the group since it's a 'safe space'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting how she says they don't get along with Brett and Charlie too... Maybe if no one gets along with you Morgan, you're the problem 🤷‍♀️

She has a point. Why is he on FB causing issues when its Harlows birthday party
Yeah, exactly that’s why it made me laugh. He should’ve just left it, I wouldn’t even give Morgan the time of day personally. Just let her say what she wants.

She’s not fussed about a second season but is always the first person to mention something about a second season.

Yep. That group is a total tit show too.
For a while, it was literally banned to discuss Laura and Morgan because the admins were mates with them. Now they're back on the group since it's a 'safe space'
Makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 4
Yeah, exactly that’s why it made me laugh. He should’ve just left it, I wouldn’t even give Morgan the time of day personally. Just let her say what she wants.

She’s not fussed about a second season but is always the first person to mention something about a second season.

Makes me sick 🤮
Oh yes. She has always said even if there is a second then she would refuse to let Kingsley take part because it was 'EDiteD tO maKe Me lOoK ABUsiVe '

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Edited to make me look abusive’
I don’t doubt it’s edited, but they can only work with what they have

if you’re a nasty cow, it’ll show, she was vile to Laura that wasn’t edited

Reactions: 16
Oh my Christ. They really are suckers falling for this MLM aren't they.

If anyone wants to look further into the scammi-ness of MLM, then Savannah Marie and Emily Leah on Youtube have a full of research anti-mlm channel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yes. She has always said even if there is a second then she would refuse to let Kingsley take part because it was 'EDiteD tO maKe Me lOoK ABUsiVe '
I wouldn’t mind a second season really, it would be nice to see how it goes but the us y&p didn’t do so well either.
There’s nothing anyone can really do.
Maybe they’ll do what the us version does and bring someone over to teen mom uk, if someone leaves?

Reactions: 2

Exactly what I say! They can't edit what they don't film. If you're nice as pie when they film, they can't twist it to seem abusive

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand Morgan Laura can do so much better she’s such a lovely girl

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t mind a second season really, it would be nice to see how it goes but the us y&p didn’t do so well either.
There’s nothing anyone can really do.
Maybe they’ll do what the us version does and bring someone over to teen mom uk, if someone leaves?
I doubt it tbh. If they were going to do that, they would have bought them instead of Emma on the UK series imo.
And it'd probably be Charlotte because she's a fan favourite and no one needs more of that on our screens

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Agreed.

Some of the stuff she done couldn’t of been edited. The mum thing? The nan thing? Telling her to shut up? Sorry - does she think everyones easily manipulated?

I doubt it tbh. If they were going to do that, they would have bought them instead of Emma on the UK series imo.
And it'd probably be Charlotte because she's a fan favourite and no one needs more of that on our screens
This is true. It most likely will be Charlotte because she’s got more of a story line with her mum and all that jazz. However, we never know.

Reactions: 8
This is true. It most likely will be Charlotte because she’s got more of a story line with her mum and all that jazz. However, we never know.
Maybe that's why they've told Morgan it's cancelled because there's no chance they will air that toxic relationship again 😂 The others may be up for another run/show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.