Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your Not just rude about the MLM business tho isit ;)
I'm rude to the people who warrant it. And you warrant it.

For a newbie, you're certainly acting entitled enough to be one of the cast members.
I'm sure some of the other members who contritube frequently will disagree that I'm rude. Since those are the people used to speaking with me on these threads. Not some random popping up to target me :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just sound entitled, and waaaaaay too deep into other people’s life’s, concentrate on your own and maybe then you wouldn’t be so bitter👍🏼
I'll refer you to my earlier... Bore off mate.

You've literally come on this thread and targeted one member for... what exactly?
Either carry on the conversation about TMYPUK or see yourself out.

Reactions: 5
Ales has and Charlie’s before and after photos of the coffee just looks as if they are tensing their stomach up and breathing in.

Reactions: 7
Ales has and Charlie’s before and after photos of the coffee just looks as if they are tensing their stomach up and breathing in.
On the before picutre they would have been slouched to make their stomach look bigger.
Second picture standing up with shoulders back tencing their stomachs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You'd think if they were going to take "before & after" it wouldn't be on the exact same day 😅

• Haha
This is unrelated but related. As they read this.... Just a message for Charlie (you blocked me) and whoever else does this pyramid scheme. YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

The pyramid scheme is basically brainwashing. They coach you how to make people believe what you are selling and are nowhere to be seen when someone has a complaint.

From experience myself selling different products in 2015, I had a complaint with switching someone to this cheap unheard of energy supplier that left them without energy for days. They threatened to take me to court n the pyramid scheme scamming company I sold for told me its my problem not theirs I am my own boss.

Let me dumb it down. These are YOUR products you are selling. The £90-£120 you paid when signing up is their way of covering their backs when something goes wrong if you are ever potentially threatened with court. They will make it seem like you purchased stock with that money n therefore can do whatever you wish with it.

I don't think Charlie went to a meeting I think someone who is brainwashed by this is taking advantage of the girls public following.

Reactions: 7
Before and after a big shite, one day without dominos, skipped lunch. Really groundbreaking weight loss girls.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen people get their bank accounts closed for doing illegal raffles like that
People use nationwide bank accounts because dwp / Universal credit can't monitor ingoings and outgoings. So she may be committing benefit fraud 🙄 claiming she has no other income 🤷

People use nationwide bank accounts because dwp / Universal credit can't monitor ingoings and outgoings. So she may be committing benefit fraud 🙄 claiming she has no other income 🤷
Didn’t she post not that long ago that she has a job now though ? It was the coffee I’m sure Brett said he had to look after Harlow while she worked

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she post not that long ago that she has a job now though ? It was the coffee I’m sure Brett said he had to look after Harlow while she worked
What this coffee job she can do from home? Or a different job? I don't know about that. Didn't follow her until this page tbh 😂She might be part time 🙄 she must get some kind of help as I doubt they can pay rent with just one persons income. I could be wrong 🤷

Reactions: 2
What this coffee job she can do from home? Or a different job? I don't know about that. Didn't follow her until this page tbh 😂She might be part time 🙄 she must get some kind of help as I doubt they can pay rent with just one persons income. I could be wrong 🤷
I’m sure she put up that she had an actual job and kept posting pictures on her story saying she was off to work and was bettering life for Harlow. Then when the whole covid 19 happened Brett said he had to stay home a few days out the week to look after Harlow because his mum couldn’t take her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.