Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that's why they've told Morgan it's cancelled because there's no chance they will air that toxic relationship again 😂 The others may be up for another run/show
Could you imagine the things that would could out of Morgan’s mouth?

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine the things that would could out of Morgan’s mouth?
I'd kinda want to see it. As awful as it was, I love watching the car crash story lines. Same with all of Jenelle from TM2's relationships.
Plus I'm a sucker for the drama - as you can see from the shenanigans last night with that other user :LOL:

Reactions: 15
Well Donna seems a bit desperate for another series! Not just by that comment but by a few things I’ve seen her say

Reactions: 9
I'd kinda want to see it. As awful as it was, I love watching the car crash story lines. Same with all of Jenelle from TM2's relationships.
Plus I'm a sucker for the drama - as you can see from the shenanigans last night with that other user :LOL:
Oh no what have I missed?!

The drama is always what makes a tv show

I don’t think brett was even trying to cause a ‘public argument’. Morgan just going over the top once again, thinks the whole world is against her.

Reactions: 25
Yep. That group is a total tit show too.
For a while, it was literally banned to discuss Laura and Morgan because the admins were mates with them. Now they're back on the group since it's a 'safe space'
And that’s why people come to places like tattle to discuss things!!

Reactions: 8
This is on FB, seems people have been told different things

View attachment 120851View attachment 120852View attachment 120853
So Morgan and Brett ‘don’t get on’ 🤔 Brett wasn’t being salty at all in my opinion and Morgan seems to enjoy being ‘in the know’. Of course Laura comes in to stick up for Morgan over nothing.

Maybe they told Morgan that because they don’t want HER on the show again, I’m half joking.

Reactions: 15
Oh for sure, I deffo found my people here.
Takes so much for me to resist sending people here to talk about 'banned' subjects. But then I'd be exposed lol
I never comment on the Facebook posts because you see the family members jumping to defend them at any moment and can’t get a decent discussion out of anyone, it can get so nasty with the fans taking the piss out of your Facebook profile picture and stuff if they don’t agree with you

Reactions: 1
I never comment on the Facebook posts because you see the family members jumping to defend them at any moment and can’t get a decent discussion out of anyone, it can get so nasty with the fans taking the piss out of your Facebook profile picture and stuff if they don’t agree with you
Are you on that particular group too?
Thankfully my profile is super locked down and I look pretty good in my photo but I just don't like people knowing who I actually am anyways

@Katebella I've sent it to your profile wall directly on here

Reactions: 2
So Morgan and Brett ‘don’t get on’ 🤔 Brett wasn’t being salty at all in my opinion and Morgan seems to enjoy being ‘in the know’. Of course Laura comes in to stick up for Morgan over nothing.

Maybe they told Morgan that because they don’t want HER on the show again, I’m half joking.
That’s why it seems like talking with Morgan is useless. Anything you say, she bites at and probably tells Laura to defend her straight afterwards or she’ll get in a huff

Reactions: 5
Are you on that particular group too?
Thankfully my profile is super locked down and I look pretty good in my photo but I just don't like people knowing who I actually am anyways

@Katebella I've sent it to your profile wall directly on here
No I just see it on the mtv Facebook pages, I don’t really want my friends and family knowing that I watch trashy tv it’s bad enough my husband knowing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.