Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leon19

She's got the tv which is just ridiculous to begin with but the least she can do is move it off that drawer asap! That tv is thin it wouldnt take much for it to fall over the way she's positioned it right at the front too.

roddylove

Chatty Member
No lol, she has put videos of them up eating chicken, veg, frozen food. But she did keep them on purée for a lot longer than needed.
I kept my son on purée until i was certain he was able to chew properly - I was too scared as first child. But, I feel like Charlotte took them off too late. They have to learn how to chew somehow

Aries67

I had a conversation with Brett a good while ago and he was really nice if a bit naive. 🤷‍♀️ Like I've said in the past i don't think any of them are actually shitty parents or shitty people. Just too much too young to be on an MTV show, in my opinion.
I agree, I just think Charlie should ask her simple questions to an older person that can give her advice.. not sure what her situation is because I’ve never seen her mum before. Bretts mum seems lovely though I think she should reach out for advice to a family member other then insta followers. I’ve replied to her questions a lot of times and she’s never responded.. But maybe she gets flooded with messages and it’s overwhelming

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I did invest it some trainers when I in my early 20s. I used to buy "dead stock" trainers and re sell them for upto 400% more than I brought them for. It wasnt the case of just popping into a shop and buying random pairs. I researched them and had to shop about lot. I never wore them, just re sold them months later.

I have got a very expensive Louis Vuitton bag I brought from Vegas. But rarely use it because everyone's got the fake ones 😒 Really need to get it cleaned up and sold.
I have got a few pairs a Louboutin heels. Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever wore 🤔
So uncomfortable!

NNMDD

You seem rather dim. I was explaining what you are saying is not gossip (which this forum is for) I was stating that if you have to comment on people’s looks then at least do it in a constructive way. Never implied gossiping is constructive. Maybe you read it wrong?
gossip by its very definition is the passing of private information so none of this is strictly gossip if you want to be pedantic, but yes I’m dim 🙃

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Brett looks like he has gone back home - lockdown Brett, idiot!! Probably back together in a few days. I wanna know what’s happened though if he has took Harlow

Sj888

I mean I would have said narcissistic personality disorder over BPD, hope she gets the right help it’s a very difficult disorder to treat but with the right medication and therapy she can change the way she reacts to things and treats people... hopefully

roddylove

Chatty Member
I'd kinda want to see it. As awful as it was, I love watching the car crash story lines. Same with all of Jenelle from TM2's relationships.
Plus I'm a sucker for the drama - as you can see from the shenanigans last night with that other user :LOL:
The drama is always what makes a tv show

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’ve seen people get their bank accounts closed for doing illegal raffles like that
I used to be on a raffle group on Facebook. No idea if it was legal or not, tickets were only sold to the value of the prize. Probably wasn’t legal but anyway, my point was people used PayPal rather than bank transfers. Seems a lot safer in general than sharing your account details.
People use nationwide bank accounts because dwp / Universal credit can't monitor ingoings and outgoings. So she may be committing benefit fraud 🙄 claiming she has no other income 🤷
I’ve never heard this but wow if true. Not that I agree with the government monitoring ingoings/outgoings.