Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x
Sorry I’m completely butting in here so hope you don’t mind 😂. I’m not sure exactly what you mean by regular car seat/upright sitting but you can get car seats that tilt slightly if you’re worried about that! If she isn’t over the weight limit, I would look into getting something like the Joie Stages or Everystage as they rear face until 18kg I believe, although as others have mentioned there are some rear facing seats that extend to 25kg. I’m sure even if your little one is tall she’ll still be able to rear face for a while if that’s what you want ☺. My eldest is on the small side but rear faced until 3.5 with the Joie Everystage x

VIP Member
Did anyone see Charlotte’s story when one of the twins picked something small up off the floor she didn’t take it away she just told them off I couldn’t get any sound to play but she wrote her face when I tell her off
Yes I saw that and was disgusted at her not moving it, it would take half a second to just pick it up!

Paigee95

Don’t know how you reply to comments🙈
But to the person who said you can’t leave the house because of lockdown, you obviously haven’t been listening to what Boris said as you are allowed to go to family or friends if your in a DV relationship or you have split with your partner

Going to start reading this from the beginning in a min as this show is my guilty pleasure. I got one month free access to mtv to watch it a while ago but that's run out. Does anyone know any other way I can watch it if I've not got mtv!?

roddylove

Chatty Member
Tbf he prob earns a decent wage
I think they stayed in the house on the last episode?! I’m sure Charlotte only had one twin with her, I always thought that was weird x

Did anyone else a Brett’s story about what Charlie bought him? How do they have so much money? I know he works but surely she doesn’t earn that much selling her laxative coffees. New shoes, couch, curtains, take aways, ‘garden bits ‘ all in the one week?!
Maybe they’re just really good savers 😂 - who knows