Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosieBegger

I know she went to playgroup etc but probably didn’t have confidence to talk to other mums which is sad for her

It won’t show what I posted what are you responding to x

Morgan said the MTV editing got to her because it portrayed them in the way that they aren’t. I understand the editing thing but I think Morgan is naturally a controlling person regardless
Her 'coffee business'..... It is still up and running ♥

Bostonx

VIP Member
Charlie's said before she's struggling to find things to feed Harlow because she just doesn't know what she can have.

Bostonx

VIP Member
Okay But Why Is She Typing Like This It’s So Annoying

Has she deleted this lol? I keep seeing people mention stuff she’s posted & check her story and it’s gone. I feel like she’s on here constantly & deletes stuff when people mention it lol
Bretts story there's a ready meal on the side

When ever Charlotte puts a video on, Donna is always on her phone in the background ignoring the girls , the girls not look comfortable standing up and they only ever play with them bricks, it’s nice to see them play tho
On Charlotte’s story now Donna is holding one of the girls...

Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

Gingercream

VIP Member
Okay But Why Is She Typing Like This It’s So Annoying

Has she deleted this lol? I keep seeing people mention stuff she’s posted & check her story and it’s gone. I feel like she’s on here constantly & deletes stuff when people mention it lol
I know, it must take ages to capitalise every first letter!

I saw the ready meal in Brett’s story

NNMDD

You do you. People can change their shitty behaviour, can't do an awful lot to change your looks.
Ageeed but she can also put less slap on
You do you. People can change their shitty behaviour, can't do an awful lot to change your looks.
i agree, but you can also put a lot less slap on and
What a horrid thing to say
because slagging her off for how she cares for her child is SO much better 🙄

ForTheDrama

I was just about to say it’s optional I chose not to have a health Visitor with my 3rd she’s a day older than Harlow but I have had 3 children in 3 years, I still talk to my health Visitor but she doesn’t have an Input and I know where they are if I have any concerns but if Charlotte as a young mum Of Twins with a social worker has turned down their input then she’s extremely naive and stupid
I think she will engage personally. I was trying to point out in certain circumstances its maybe not optional. It could be a condition you meet by child services. Does that make sense?

Lish4585

I couldn’t agree more, but that’s why we’re here right? To say things you’d never dream of saying to someone’s face.
So very true!!

Not really. There’s a difference between gossiping and being plain rude. Also there’s not much difference between saying it to her face or on her, she reads it!
Difference is she doesn’t know who anyone actually is 🤷🏼‍♀️

VIP Member
I'd kinda want to see it. As awful as it was, I love watching the car crash story lines. Same with all of Jenelle from TM2's relationships.
Plus I'm a sucker for the drama - as you can see from the shenanigans last night with that other user :LOL:
Oh no what have I missed?!

I do feel sorry for Charlie if Brett has got Harlow, although you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors lockdown is a tough time for people, especially mentally.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Please note the Joie Stages can only be rear faced up to 18kg. After 18kg it must be used forward facing with a seat belt, not the harness. ❤

Lish4585

She was always shipping harlow off before lockdown, bet shes hating having to look after her own child.. I remember when she posted loads about constantly taking harlow to a&e for a cough then was going on about bretts mum having her overnight so she could sleep. I might be different but theres no way I could send my daughter to my mums for the night if she was poorly, you just have to get on with the no sleep, it's part of parenting..
Lol my daughter is 4 months and I’ve had her since day one, my baby my responsibility. Charlie likes to live the high life while having a baby and she just can’t.... I’m not saying she can’t go out and enjoy herself but sometimes I feel like she gets too ahead of herself. Harlow is clean and looked after don’t get me wrong she’s doing that but right but this shitty coffee/juice and other crap she is doing is so irresponsible and one day that baby will look at all this and think it’s also acceptable