Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tianxoxo

Oh nah, I'm not on UC yet thankfully.
But thank you for the heads up, if I do get moved to that I may change to Nationwide.
Do you mind asking her if they have to ask Monzo too - it's a fairly new one but I've been looking into it for some of the other added features it has
I think eventually they want to get everyone on uc so yeah.
Monzo not sure of but there's a bank account u can set up online that people who do the free bet gambling thing use. That one gets monitored.

chloeriley97

wonder why Harlow is at Bretts mums possibly if thats where he is now staying ?? surely it cant be for a visit if they were all about social distancing the other week?

NNMDD

Lol posted at the same time as you 🤣 I think it would be different if they were having bedtime milk or a sorry chilled out and calm but they’re up like it’s daytime...someone I know always posts when their kid is awake in the night but the lights are always on bright and the tv is on so it’s not exactly relaxing
its weird to me and surely it’s messing them up for when they are older!?

Fishnips

VIP Member
18KG is a lot. My 14 month old is 8kg..
My daughter was 8kg at 4 months. An 8kg 14 month old is below the lowest centile, I'd imagine. It doesn't really matter.

Extended rear facing seats rear face up to 25kg. They're designed for 4 year olds. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people are unaware that you can't use the harness on the Stages past 18kg because the seat states "suitable up to 25kg".

ForTheDrama

Mine didn't completely nail her routine until she was almost 2 (about 20 months I think).
The only way to get it completely was to sit outside her room and putting her back every time. No eye contact. No speaking. Just putting her back in bed.

If you haven't tried that yet, give it a go. Only took us 5 days I think and then she was knowing that 8pm was bed time and there was no negotiation or tantrums.

Charlotte, I know you read this so give it a go too
Ive never done any controlled crying and my kids were the worst sleepers. They all sleep now, through the night. Baby and toddler sleep is a contentious issue and a lot of people dont agree with cry it out or controlled crying. Also unless the twins are in seperate rooms it must be so hard to settle them, they will be constantly disturbing each other whilst drifting off.

Teenmomfanuk

You were slagging them off a couple of days ago? Get lost. Don’t try and mug me off on here when you followed my personal Instagram🤣 you must be under 16 if you make a fan page
You seriously are getting me mixed up with a different account 😩😩 I just quickly decided on this username when I wanted to view some pictures people are putting on here

Franchesca95

Fairhursts are at it again.
Lockdown but having family visit their hovel 🤦🏻‍♀️
Morgan, it’s morons like you which is why we’re in this mess
Not sure but I thought her sister was there the other day and have seen her a few times, I presumed she was living with them 🤷‍♀️
But it could be that they are just still visiting family ect!