Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
Some kids may function that way but the majority’s will still wake up early and be grumpy af because they’re still tired.
I know Donna said they get up and down all night and she was tired because of it and Charlotte went why you don't do anything and she went I still hear them though

MamaRG

In regards to the last names I know a lot of people that switch between mum n dads names especially if they don’t like their dad, salter is probably her name on her birth certificate? And Brett the same with Lawrence and carter x

Lish4585

Fairhursts are at it again.
Lockdown but having family visit their hovel 🤦🏻‍♀️
Morgan, it’s morons like you which is why we’re in this mess
It says ‘lockdown crew minus 1’ i don’t think the girl in the pic was actually there I think it’s an old photo, hence the ‘minus 1’. I could be wrong

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
But did u notice baby H was crying everytime she went towards her with the spoon just give the baby the spoon let her try herself of that makes any sense
Charlie was trying to get her to dance whilst they were feeding her that 'meal' the girl literally has no clue.

cherlloydfan

I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression

Lulu23

Chatty Member
My daughter was 8kg at 4 months. An 8kg 14 month old is below the lowest centile, I'd imagine. It doesn't really matter.

Extended rear facing seats rear face up to 25kg. They're designed for 4 year olds. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people are unaware that you can't use the harness on the Stages past 18kg because the seat states "suitable up to 25kg".
This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
If its universal credit you claim, then you already gave permission probably without realising. They monitor your bank. When you sign up for universal credit (not sure what it is you claim) they read you T&C etc and they tell you if they believe that you are committing benefit fraud, they have the right to request statements from you or your bank. If you don't agree n don't sign it u cannot claim it.

My sister has been a work coach for 12 years and they introduced it in 2010 /2011

Nationwide is the only bank they have to ask permission from n nationwide require your permission for anything.
Oh nah, I'm not on UC yet thankfully.
But thank you for the heads up, if I do get moved to that I may change to Nationwide.
Do you mind asking her if they have to ask Monzo too - it's a fairly new one but I've been looking into it for some of the other added features it has

Wec0201

They’ve unfollowed eachother aswell 😂 like seriously you live together and we are currently in lockdown. Where you going to go? Probably don’t need to follow eachother anyway tbf cause they are stuck in the same house so they will be watching eachother film boomerangs etc lololol
I can still see that there following eachother ?!

Lish4585

But did u notice baby H was crying everytime she went towards her with the spoon just give the baby the spoon let her try herself of that makes any sense
Charlie doesn’t like mess remember 🤔 she’d rather slow down her daughters development then let her do it herself 😅 that’s the full part of letting your baby develop those types of skills... they’re going to make mess🤔

Bostonx

VIP Member
Did anyone see Charlotte’s story when one of the twins picked something small up off the floor she didn’t take it away she just told them off I couldn’t get any sound to play but she wrote her face when I tell her off
She muted it, that's why you can't hear it