Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
👋 hi first time posting , I agree with everything in regards to charlottes girls they look so hungry it’s sad . Just being nosey does anyone know if Charlie and Brett own their house or renting ?

Reactions: 1

Oprahclear

Well done 360 on trainers . Brett wouldn’t let you have your lashes done in the show , but he’s okay with 360 quid trainers. They really portrayed him as a right arse when he clearly isn’t . And before you jump the gun , I’m not saying you can’t have your own money.
But you guys want to buy a house , saving up. Then 360 on trainers 🙄
Fuck the lashes - she couldn’t boil the kettle for Christ sakes

There's not loads of names involved lol, Connor is the twins dad. The man you seen on the show. He was useless apparently and she was with someone called Ashley for a bit. Split with him and got back with Connor. But she met Ashley last week to let a balloon off and he allegedly tried to kiss her. She's still with Connor the twins dad but aren't isolating together
But she posted a story and mentioned tattle and it was something about being back with the girls dad for however long and she wasn’t with whoever it was when something else had happened and she was bring other people into it so I got really lost. Did you see the post I’m talking about? Wish I’d of screen shot it to post see if anybody had followed it as I had obviously missed what she had posted before that

NosieBegger

Did anyone see Alesha say the show is on hold? Not that there won't be anymore?

Sorry if this has been said, I've been reading these threads for 4 days now, I can't read anymore right now but I need to post this 🙄😂
Ye i seen this too and was reading through to see if it'd been mentioned! 😂 Once i caught up i actually forgot lol

HamburgerHelper

Oh for sure, I deffo found my people here.
Takes so much for me to resist sending people here to talk about 'banned' subjects. But then I'd be exposed lol
I never comment on the Facebook posts because you see the family members jumping to defend them at any moment and can’t get a decent discussion out of anyone, it can get so nasty with the fans taking the piss out of your Facebook profile picture and stuff if they don’t agree with you

Loveanark

Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Thank you

Mummm00

I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t let him unless she could go to but I’m not sure if that’s right lol
I do remember she said on the show he couldn’t go out unless she was going out too because it’s not fair she would have to be stuck in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I think that’s the scene! He wanted to see his mum on his own with Harlow and she wouldn’t let him because she he wanted time on his own with her

Bostonx

VIP Member
Someone said he should wait a few weeks and see what happens between them. Who has a child and wants to go weeks without seeing them get real
Hope you don't mean me because I said a few days. If it's just a tiff as usual they will have risked taking her between houses in my opinion.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I have tried everything. We will put him down with a bottle after a story and he just wakes up again and won't go down for ages. I was crying today I was so tired lol. I think what I mean is, routine can take a while to nail done, perhaps Charlotte has tried and is testing out different things like I did tonight.she clearly is working on her parenting as is listening to everything we say. The girls are moving more and playing more, the bedtime thing she maybe hasn't got perfect yet, either have I lol.
My now 2.5 year old has been in a routine since I was able to, always had a bedtime of around 7 maybe slightly before or slightly after but I do agree it can be really hard. It’s a struggle to get my son to bed during the summer when it’s light outside. I guess I’ve always just been big on night time routine because my little one was always a bad sleeper so he really needed to get an early night or else he would be super grumpy the next day

NNMDD

It’s not actually. People can change their ways. They can try and change their features as Charlie has attempted to do because she clearly doesn’t like how she looks. It’s just a low blow. It’s plain nasty. Say something constructive like ‘she’d look nicer without so much make up’ instead of ‘she looks like a man in drag’. Have some tact.
Gossiping by its very nature is not tactful nor constructive so I really do not get your point at all.

Lish4585

Nothing at all.
I said it as in she was one of the cast members because she was getting all aggy.
you’re obvs new totattle. We don’t discriminate or bully share opinions and have a laug while doing it. We don’t do aggy.
It’s the way it came across, my bad.

Aries67

Anyone else notice Brett has changed his insta name to- br3tt cart3r 😂😂😂
Yep I’ve tried to message him just to raise awareness to Charlie’s business because she’s blocked me I want to know if her coffee selling is still up and running? Is it? I haven’t been rude to him in any way

Yep I’ve tried to message him just to raise awareness to Charlie’s business because she’s blocked me I want to know if her coffee selling is still up and running? Is it? I haven’t been rude to him in any way
I had a convo with him yesterday night and he was fairly nice I just forgot to bring it up I just said to him in a kind way maybe both of you should slow down with the questions because it comes across as a freebie thing.. they can do what they want it was just my view/opinion. It sounded like he took it on board though he didn’t get offended he said he knew what I meant

Do any of you follow Charlie’s business account? Little concerned that she’s videoing her order book with peoples names and addresses in, if you pause I’ve got at least 5/6 peoples names and addresses from it 🙈. Not sure if it’s just me but I’m quite funny with things like that.
Yeah her white squiggly lines never covered anything lol

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I think Charlie is just plain and ordinary looking. She isnt gorgeous but she also isnt offensive looking. If sje wasnt competing with her sister for the biggest yard brushes and rubber dinghies she would likely look a damn sign better.

I wonder what has happened to Charlies mum. She doesnt seem to be around yet she was in the show.
I think she said a few months back when people questioned why Brett’s mum always had her that she was a single parent working full time (maybe 2 jobs but I think I’ve just made that bit up) 🤣

Sticky One

VIP Member
Jeeeesh.
Benefit of the doubt - she is 18 and has limited life experience.. she probably thinks this is the height of romance!

Did anyone catch the end of her live last night when she was paused for ages? When she came back on she said Conor had called her so she was talking to him. She didn't show her face and abruptly ended the live - I have a feeling they had a big row mid-live..and this looks like a next day apology to me! Anyone else?

Also loving seeing the girls playing, they are just the cutest, such gorgeous eyes 😍
Yeah I thought the same, Charlotte talking non stop about Ashley and then her mum saying ‘ofcourse she loves the twins even though they look so much like Connor and she don’t like him’ 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Bostonx

VIP Member
Fuck the lashes - she couldn’t boil the kettle for Christ sakes

But she posted a story and mentioned tattle and it was something about being back with the girls dad for however long and she wasn’t with whoever it was when something else had happened and she was bring other people into it so I got really lost. Did you see the post I’m talking about? Wish I’d of screen shot it to post see if anybody had followed it as I had obviously missed what she had posted before that
Nope but those are the two guys she posts about lol she's on and off with both of them but she's been with Connor for a couple of months