Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting mad second hand embarrassment over Charlie’s dodgy MLM teas that do f all. It’s so embarrassing that a mother would scam other mothers so openly with no shame

Reactions: 5
Are Charlie and Alisha still close? They were made out to be quite good friends on the show and seemed to talk a lot. I felt like MTV really pushed them all to be mates 😂 didn’t they hire a house for them all to stay in for the weekend?
I felt like it was quite staged, especially the FaceTimes

Reactions: 8
Anyone else getting mad second hand embarrassment over Charlie’s dodgy MLM teas that do f all. It’s so embarrassing that a mother would scam other mothers so openly with no shame
It's sad that she's also been scammed into believing it's great, she'll see it for what it is eventually.

Reactions: 2
It's sad that she's also been scammed into believing it's great, she'll see it for what it is eventually.
Yes definitely! I hope she sees it sooner rather than later! I’ve seen her block soo many people comment negatively about it so she’s in denial hard atm!

I felt like it was quite staged, especially the FaceTimes
I find their friendship on the show so fake it's hard to watch! Charlie is so wooden on screen, I think her insecurities about how she looks made her come across as a bit of a cow perhaps?

I hope Charlie knows that Harlow is the name of a town which was named “most murderous” in England a few years ago 😂😂
Love this feed keeping me going during lockdown
My daughters name is Harlow. I get you don’t like Charlie but that baby is innocent!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s uncalled for to say Morgan is nothing to Kingsley, she loves and cares for him and is just as much his mum as Laura is, DNA is nothing believe me. I have a biological ‘parent’ who is nothing to me and a REAL MOTHER who is my everything who I’ve been with since a baby I’m now in my twenties so when people say things like this watch your mouth because when he reads these kinds of things in the future it’s hurtful and can actually impact the child himself
Sorry but this is not fair
I posted something similar the other day about Morgan not being anything to Kingsley too
It’s my opinion and I strongly stand by it
Yes she seems very good at loving him and its not the biological parent it’s the one bringing them up that is the parent
I get that
My point is her going on and on about Kingsley not looking like her and being rude and blocking anyone with an opinion or anyone that’s says no!
I’m sorry but again why would she look like him??
It’s like me being Laura’s girlfriend and us having Kingsley and me getting angry that he doesn’t look like me!!
Laura could of had Kingsley with anyone and he still wouldn’t of looked like her partner
That’s where the ‘he is nothing to do with her’ comments and arguments come up

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure there was a scene where Brett wanted to take Harlow to his mums and Charlie wouldn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s as much his kid as it is hers
This could be for a few reasons. I had postnatal depression and bad anxiety after I had my daughter. I wouldn’t let her leave my side in fear of the worst. My partner always wanted to take her to his parents but I just couldn’t bring myself to letting her go. It took a lot of time and reassuring but I was finally able to let her go places with her dad. It’s not always about being controlling.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This could be for a few reasons. I had postnatal depression and bad anxiety after I had my daughter. I wouldn’t let her leave my side in fear of the worst. My partner always wanted to take her to his parents but I just couldn’t bring myself to letting her go. It took a lot of time and reassuring but I was finally able to let her go places with her dad. It’s not always about being controlling.
I completely understand that but charlie was moaning before hand that he never helps out with harlow and it's always her that has to do stuff, so ge then decided he wanted to give her a break and a rest and take the baby out for a couple of hours, she could of said can I come? She could of said no I'll go upstairs for a bath and a nap or something while you stay downstairs with her, instead she just told him to pack his bags and she kicked him out x

I completely understand that but charlie was moaning before hand that he never helps out with harlow and it's always her that has to do stuff, so ge then decided he wanted to give her a break and a rest and take the baby out for a couple of hours, she could of said can I come? She could of said no I'll go upstairs for a bath and a nap or something while you stay downstairs with her, instead she just told him to pack his bags and she kicked him out x
From the scene it didn’t looo like it was separation anxiety it sounded like she didn’t want to be sitting in the house by herself while he went to his mums x

Reactions: 4
From the scene it didn’t looo like it was separation anxiety it sounded like she didn’t want to be sitting in the house by herself while he went to his mums x
I mean if you look through her Instagram she couldn't wait to leave the kid 😂😂 she went away for a few nights when she was about 6 weeks old! So I very much doubt separation anxiety. When she was 2 weeks old she was straight down the clinic for her lips done and the tattoo shop for the one on her forearm. Dont think shes bothered about leaving her

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the video! Hmm sounds like she’s just looking for an argument... felt bad for having a go at him knowing full well she was in the wrong so turned it around on him to make herself feel better!! Yeah she could have asked to come, does she get along with his parents?

Reactions: 3
I would completely understand if it was and would sympathise with her although in the video she was smirking about it the whole time like she knew exactly what she was doing

Reactions: 3
My daughters name is Harlow. I get you don’t like Charlie but that baby is innocent!
I’m not being horrible- harlow is innocent and in fact I think you’re taking it a bit too personally, it’s just a fact - I have friends in Harlow- I went to school in Harlow. It’s just amusing that it’s become a baby name!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not being horrible- harlow is innocent and in fact I think you’re taking it a bit too personally, it’s just a fact - I have friends in Harlow- I went to school in Harlow. It’s just amusing that it’s become a baby name!
To be fair, I used to live near Harlow so I always associate the name with the place 🙈 I can’t help it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I hope Charlie knows that Harlow is the name of a town which was named “most murderous” in England a few years ago 😂😂
Love this feed keeping me going during lockdown
I live near harlow it’s the most run down place in Essex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.