Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Personally I don’t really care what their real last names are and I don’t get why people are so interested. Lots of people use a different name on social media it’s not that unusual.

That raffle seems dodgy though.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

ForTheDrama

Seriously Morgan is a vile person. I know it’s been said before, Laura could do so much better, I know it’s not about looks… Which, Morgan hasn’t got anyway. I honestly feel sorry for Laura’s family as I bet they’ve been pushed away. She’s put a post up about BPD maybe another one who’s ‘self’ diagnosed, you get a lot of these nowadays. I suffer from mental illness myself but that doesn’t give you to right to be the way she is being.

Laura- A lady that could do 100X better than what she’s got. Her mum seemed lovely on the show and wanted the best for her.

Charlie- She is pretty without the makeup and eye lashes but whatever makes her feel comfortable. Very clean, tidy and keeps baby Hs clothes immaculate
She is very interactive with Baby H. Although the coffee is laxatives and you’re only 💩 to lose weight and it’s money grabbing, hopefully she will see that. Although she is thinking she’s a Kardashian

Brett- he thinks he’s in da hood and famous, no you were on TV for getting your bird knocked up after being together 6 months.

Donna - Put on for the show. Playing the sob story. Using the ‘illness’ to her advantages… What was on the show and how she’s acting now is too different stories 🤫

Charlotte- Not very clean, twins aren’t kept nice. Not much interaction. I’d say she’s a basic sl@G. I wouldn’t say she’s trustworthy.

Alesha and Umair - Great couple, Drama free and got more going for them. Great parents to Arabella ☺

Honestly im surprised that people think Charlie is this amazing parent and Charlotte is so terrible.

Ok so Charlies (brand new) house is actually clean and the kids clothes stay clean. Isnt that only because shes popped in her cot with the iPad all day while Charlie cleans?, Brett seems way more interactive with H, plays with and talks to her, whereas to me Charlie doeant really seem to bother unless its to show off ie the outfits/bracelet.
Charlotte might not be immaculately clean but people have different standards and she has got 2 children to look after, not just 1. I see her talking to and playing with the twins though, because she wants to and enjoys them and their company, feels like Charlie cant really be bothered to parent so relies on screens instead. Just my view.

Last edited:

Tianxoxo

It came out that Charlie had PND. I’m not saying that’s the main cause to the way she was acting but it was a big factor to it.

Anyone else think they should of just moved Alesha and Umair over to teen mom I’m rather than introduce the new girl? I loved watching them two as a couple!
I also think alesha n umair should of moved over to teen mum UK. There is nothing bad you can say about either of them. They were both clearly raised right! Their parents should be so proud n it just shows how well their daughter will be brought up 👏

MamaRG

I personally think Charlotte is better in that way to spend that kind of money on her children rather than herself, and then the others buying Alexander McQueens & balenciagas, she doesn’t seem to spend money she doesn’t have for what I can see

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Nice to see Charlie Hodder, or is it salter? Which name is she going off? Flashing her cash for new trainers and pandora treats. Where do they seriously get their money from? Surely bretts not bringing that much in? And she doesn’t do nout.
Maybe one is her stage name.
Yano she’s a celebrity now 😂

• Haha

Lish4585

yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him
If he’s not happy he has every bloody right to leave! It’s like telling those who are being abused at home they can’t go to family to seek safety (I know it’s not the same circumstances)! Absolute rubbish

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I know mental health treats everyone differently. But I can hand on heart say that I have been diagnosed with BPD, I take medication along with depression and anxiety and I don't behave that way. Yes some days I'm snappy or not the nicest person to be around, but I don't speak to people like that. The reason some people don't take mental health seriously is because far too many people are quick to blame their diagnosis for their shitty actions, you see it with youtubers all the time, that's always the card they pull out when facing criticism.

missmisty

It’s nice actually seeing Charlotte post more about her girls rather than her love triangle lol

Casperron

VIP Member
If it’s sunny outside and they’re asleep, put the hood up keep them under the shade AND LAY THEM FLAT! do the 2 of them now own any brain cells. Their breathing is restricted as they’re slouching
0307B5F8-338D-4D31-976D-EC9D50F4F430.jpeg

• Sad

Sticky One

VIP Member
I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression
but you don’t know what has gone on, you can’t say he’s out of order for leaving her when you don’t know the facts.
I also don’t agree with messaging them and then coming and posting it here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unfortunately these thread have become so messy since the girls have brought tattle to light on their instagrams

HamburgerHelper

Some new members seem to be getting gossiping and trolling/bullying confused.
This is exactly why these 'influencers' slag off Tattle because they will see the really negative stuff, when really we just want to have a gossip about their lives - not nit pick on their looks/relationship.

And those spouting about lockdown. It is allowed to go to another house to cool down after an argument. But it should be measured in days, not hours
Yeah this thread is becoming really odd, it’s just turning nasty and isn’t talking about what they’re doing but how they look or even messaging them which isn’t ok

God morgan really is a child. It’s her way or no way 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never seen someone so rude
From being in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship myself it’s clear Morgan is abusive and controlling.
I think she’s the one who’s took what she wanted from what MTV have said or mabye They have told her something different because of all the comments they got for allowing her behaviour to be shown on tv 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bostonx

VIP Member
If I was sat on the toilet all day shitting my guts out I'd like something to read

• Haha

Sophm19

VIP Member
As if hes making out £400 is pocket money to them or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I dont think its appropriate buying a tv for a one year old. Dont care what anyone says my opinion it is just completely unnecessary.

I agree harlow is well looked after and seems a happy and content baby so suppose its up to them what they buy just not my taste and I would rather put the money in savings account for the baby or for the 3 of them. Bragging on Instagram just shows their age really, they still have growing up to do.

I mean if they like her in bracelets that’s fine lol but why feel the need to brag about the price?
What the delivery driver who dropped that Tv off must of thought seeing Brett video himself drag it in 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17