Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that pic of ollie good lord - some people need to learn to keep pix to themselves lmao

Reactions: 1
Poor baby 😞 the elf’s are supposed to be funny/cheeky. I love watching my son’s face each morning when he finds the elf and giggles away to himself. No way would I set the elf up to do something I know would cause him upset

Reactions: 6
She smiled when she saw it? Probably wasn't the best idea but she didn't come across that upset to me

Reactions: 4
She smiled when she saw it? Probably wasn't the best idea but she didn't come across that upset to me
I don’t think she had fully realised what had happened. You can see how she changes as soon as she does. She gets rid of the elf and says “I loved this doll”. You can see in her eyes she is heartbroken and it seems like she is just about to start crying when Charlie cuts the video off

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I doubt she was heartbroken lol. Probs forgot about it 10 minutes later and was onto the next doll

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she looked that sad but it’s just a weird thing to do. You could easily have given her a funky hairdo with lot of silly things in it and pretended the elf did it

Reactions: 10
Charlie doesn’t even follow Brett’s Charlotte on insta anymore, bitter bitter cow

Reactions: 7
Charlie doesn’t even follow Brett’s Charlotte on insta anymore, bitter bitter cow
I'm sure she's unfollowed her numerous times before too. I can't imagine how draining it must be having to deal with Charlie 🤣

Awful as it sounds, when the baby arrives I can honestly imagine Charlie saying things to Harlow like "Daddy's replaced you now"

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she's unfollowed her numerous times before too. I can't imagine how draining it must be having to deal with Charlie 🤣

Awful as it sounds, when the baby arrives I can honestly imagine Charlie saying things to Harlow like "Daddy's replaced you now"
I don’t think she’ll be that cruel to Harlow but she’ll make snide comments on social media

Reactions: 4
omg just looked and agree - her new girlfriend does look so much like laura!

morgan is deffo bringing the old "just me and my kids xxx" vibes 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.