Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s declaring this side hustle she’s got as universal credit/dwp are checking bank accounts for anyone making fraudulent claims
So many mum huns were crying about this on twitter a few weeks ago, getting stressed as they’re gonna get caught out !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many mum huns were crying about this on twitter a few weeks ago, getting stressed as they’re gonna get caught out !
Seriously??? Those that are against it are those that have something to hide

• Heart
Reactions: 4
WHAT is that coat?! 😳
What is it with these girls dressing their kids in hideous things. Surely she doesn't genuinely think that looks nice?!

Reminds me of the hideous school uniform I think it was Megan from OGs got, all covered in hideous tacky bows

Reactions: 13
Looks like a sleeping bag from the 90s 😂😂
Off topic but loving all the old 90s argos catalogues popping up on twitter and someone commented asking why sleeping bags were so popular and it's true 😂 I'm sure all my friends had one for sleepovers, me and my brother did and don't remember ever going camping 😂 maybe once or twice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There still together of course they are. She knows we’re all on to her claiming single benefits because he works away. Someone further up said if only they knew what council she was with they’d report her. Charlie reads here and always has done she’s shitti*g herself shes getting rid of any sign of him

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.