Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sweet Harlow was involved as well. So happy for all 3 of them they’ll make the best little family

Reactions: 7
I can definitely see Charlie making it a competition between Harlow and her sister as they grow up. Who has the best clothes, toys etc

Reactions: 11
I can definitely see Charlie making it a competition between Harlow and her sister as they grow up. Who has the best clothes, toys etc
Oh 100% she’ll be like remember I gave you your little girl first she was your first born special girl blah blah. Even though it’s evident Charlotte and Brett will treat them equally

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t even congratulated them or anything. She’s so bitter, it’s hilarious 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Oli is such a massive ick, like everything he does just knocks me sick 🤮🤮🤮😂😂. Who props their camera up, videos themselves playing with their kid and then posts it on social media 😂😂. I bet he stopped playing with him right after he finished videoing. Everything is just for social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oli is such a massive ick, like everything he does just knocks me sick 🤮🤮🤮😂😂. Who props their camera up, videos themselves playing with their kid and then posts it on social media 😂😂. I bet he stopped playing with him right after he finished videoing. Everything is just for social media!
He’s not posted shite like that before, out to impress his new female personal trainer 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's an absolute specimen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.