Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F3CE2571-2C24-4A71-A2C3-82F9490B38C5.png

Ewwwww🤮🤮. If my back was this spotty no way would I be posting photos of it online wtf

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Them bracelets are just 🤢 they remind me of the ones you put in the 20p machines and twist the handle and they come down in plastic pots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Charlie and Ollie are still together or just living together for the kids and because they can’t afford not to? They never seem to do anything together and now he has his own fridge in the family home?😂
My mum lives with her friend and they both have their own fridges 😂😂. Never known a couple be like that

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Charlie and Ollie are still together or just living together for the kids and because they can’t afford not to? They never seem to do anything together and now he has his own fridge in the family home?😂
My mum lives with her friend and they both have their own fridges 😂😂. Never known a couple be like that
Probably claiming he don’t live there so she gets more UC 😂

Reactions: 7
I think Olly just takes Test all the time and not Tren as he’s had steroid bloat for ages.
Kid needs some strippers aswell 🤣

She does. She said it on live a few months ago. Then realised what she said and went he does work away all the time so doesn't technically live here....👀
Works away alot but has bought his own fridge for their house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely that’s still fraud? He might work away but he’s still getting a wage and there still a couple and he would still be contributing to bills and coming home on weekends?

Reactions: 8
Surely that’s still fraud? He might work away but he’s still getting a wage and there still a couple and he would still be contributing to bills and coming home on weekends?
1000% still benefit fraud

Reactions: 5
I hope she’s declaring this side hustle she’s got as universal credit/dwp are checking bank accounts for anyone making fraudulent claims

Reactions: 6
yes its benefit fraud - hope someone reports her to DWP and to the local council as I'm sure she's getting council tax support/single person discount!

• Wow
yes its benefit fraud - hope someone reports her to DWP and to the local council as I'm sure she's getting council tax support/single person discount!
It's wrong isn't it. Especially when he probably earns a good wage. I know genuine single parents who struggle so much not rushing about buying designer for there kids like her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.