Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth have I just seen a picture of Oliver in boxers doing embarrassing poses on my feed. Need to go bleach my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw this too. I hope for Charlie’s sake he is a grower looking at those pics 😂😂😂😂😂
Also, this is his new coach at the gym. I wonder if Charlie is worried 😂
Chods will be at her door in no time. Get ready for the "all I need" with pics of the kids posts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, have you seen Oliver? Surely there’s no way she would be interested in him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4124E108-438D-43CB-880A-4669846CC1D5.jpeg

That caption is just awful. Saying it’s nice to have a little break even though Hughie is still there so she isn’t having a break. It sounds like she’s saying it’s nice to have a break from Harlow specifically😢. Poor little girl

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why is she suddenly posting all this ? It’s bleeping weird. Harlow been going to Brett’s for how long now? She don’t give two hoots if she goes it’s all for insta
& You can tell she’s going to do something crazy when Brett n Charlottes baby is born, this is just the warm up 😂

Attachments

Why is she suddenly posting all this ? It’s bleeping weird. Harlow been going to Brett’s for how long now? She don’t give two hoots if she goes it’s all for insta
& You can tell she’s going to do something crazy when Brett n Charlottes baby is born, this is just the warm up 😂
To me, this all screams that it’s been said she doesn’t look like she misses Harlow when she’s at Brett’s 🙈 so now she’s trying to prove she does whereas normally she’s posting all the lovely things the 3 of them are doing without Harlow!

and I don’t care what anyone says, you’d wait. I have 2 kids and my eldest goes to his dads at the weekends - we don’t do anything fun with our 2 year old while he’s gone! Obviously little trips to playground and stuff but you wouldn’t find us doing weekends away without my eldest!

Reactions: 12
To me, this all screams that it’s been said she doesn’t look like she misses Harlow when she’s at Brett’s 🙈 so now she’s trying to prove she does whereas normally she’s posting all the lovely things the 3 of them are doing without Harlow!

and I don’t care what anyone says, you’d wait. I have 2 kids and my eldest goes to his dads at the weekends - we don’t do anything fun with our 2 year old while he’s gone! Obviously little trips to playground and stuff but you wouldn’t find us doing weekends away without my eldest!
I thought this the other month when they went away for Charlie’s birthday and Harlow wasn’t there? Poor little girl misses out on everything with her mum it’s a good job she gets holidays with Brett.

Reactions: 10
Aww so pleased for Charlotte and Brett. Bet Charlie is livid she couldn’t give harlow a sister but they have 😂

Think is so cute how Charlotte ran to hug Brett then immediately held her arms out for Harlow to come over 🥹

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad they’re having a girl hope everything goes okay!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.