Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look about 40. All their nonsense must put years on them
Who would of thought years after their show that Brett would be the one that has grown up and in a mature relationship 😂😂 I thought they’d both be car crashes for the rest of their lives🙃

Reactions: 10
Charlottes stories of the girls rooms it’s gorgeous but wtf where’s the carpet/ proper wooden floor😭 would their little feet not get splinters from the floor boards

Reactions: 9
Charlottes stories of the girls rooms it’s gorgeous but wtf where’s the carpet/ proper wooden floor😭 would their little feet not get splinters from the floor boards
I was thinking the same. “Just gotta get their Christmas bedding now”. Why don’t you get them some carpet first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the exact same. I know money might be tight but priorise at least a big rug in the room instead of a tree. Yeah a tree in the living room I'd say it a must with kids but one in their room isn't , she should have spent the money instead on at the very least a big rug. B&m do them from like £30 !

Reactions: 9
It’s not even a huge room she could forgo her nails and b n m tat and she would have enough for carpet it’s so cold for a bedroom too

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same. I know money might be tight but priorise at least a big rug in the room instead of a tree. Yeah a tree in the living room I'd say it a must with kids but one in their room isn't , she should have spent the money instead on at the very least a big rug. B&m do them from like £30 !
Not even that b and m do rolls of vinyl cheap or the range. Roll it out stick it down cut it to size

Reactions: 1
she could easily get a big rug for the room, you can buy them online for a good price or at least some cheap flooring you can put down yourself! i get its a cozzy livs but i hate seeing peoples kids running round on bare floors lol. esp when the parents have vapes and eyelashes and nails.

Reactions: 3
Aw did we miss any goss 😂
Nah tbh she was just wrapping presents then jumped on with one of her friends, one person was commenting that she was a fan of teen mom and loved Charlie and Charlie started slagging her saying I don’t even know you. Which was a bit harsh lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nah tbh she was just wrapping presents then jumped on with one of her friends, one person was commenting that she was a fan of teen mom and loved Charlie and Charlie started slagging her saying I don’t even know you. Which was a bit harsh lol
What? So the girl was being nice and she was a witch back for no reason? Wtf

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.