Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a awkward first date 🤣 that girl looks uncomfortable and doesn't know what she's letting herself in for 🙈 Hope they don't get back together as the poor kids will be confused with a toxic on off relationship.

Reactions: 5
Why is Harlow sat in just a seatbelt!? Yes she likely isn’t moving in the photo, but she’s strapped in so presumably will be (else she’d just have sat her there with no belt?)

she’s much too small to not have any booster or seat!

Reactions: 3
At this point these kids need to keep there relationship issues off social media because my god you look absolute desperados slagging them off one minute and showing pictures in bed the next

Reactions: 9
Charlie’s new narrative is how close Harlow is to Hugie. No doubt planting the seed now for when Charlotte and Brett have their baby and “Harlow has no bond”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie’s new narrative is how close Harlow is to Hugie. No doubt planting the seed now for when Charlotte and Brett have their baby and “Harlow has no bond”
I just thought the exact same thing! Harlow will be as close to the new baby as she is Hugo boss. Especially if they have a girl! I bet harlow would adore a little sister!

Reactions: 3
I just thought the exact same thing! Harlow will be as close to the new baby as she is Hugo boss. Especially if they have a girl! I bet harlow would adore a little sister!
Harlow is such a loving little girl and I’m sure she’ll bond with their baby just as much. She seems really close with Charlotte and I bet she’s so excited to be a big sister again

Reactions: 5
Harlow spends just as much time with Brett and Charlotte as she does Charlie and Oliver so I’m sure Harlow and the new baby will have just as strong of a bond as Harlow and hugo boss

Reactions: 6
I just couldn't be arsed unfollowing and re-following everytime I fall out with someone. Must be well embarrassing if the other person is on private and you have to keep requesting to follow them when your little trantrum is over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just couldn't be arsed unfollowing and re-following everytime I fall out with someone. Must be well embarrassing if the other person is on private and you have to keep requesting to follow them when your little trantrum is over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Last time I checked both Charlotte’s accounts are private too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.