Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad non of this nonsense about baby showers were around when I had my kids,
Never even been to one what’s the etiquette do you buy the shower gift and then one when the babies born? That seems quite cheeky to me,

I can see Charlie being one of those who has a list with all the fancy Stuff and if you brought some primark onesies she would look down on you!
Then again she hasn’t got any friends both family’s don’t seem to be happy so she will she to do some more beggy posts to get the stuff she wants

Reactions: 12
I wonder if his family are pissed at the fact he left a well paying career just because she told him to leave and be with her instead?

Why does she think it’s ok to get pregnant then expect everyone to do stuff for her/buy the baby stuff…if they planned the baby like they said they did then it’s their responsibility to provide for the baby not anyone else. Maybe this time around Charlie can’t be fussy buying new prams every month and will have to actually watch what she spends. To start stop buying designer clothes that will be used less than a handful of times Hodder!
Oww has he left the navy or what ever he was in? I didnt relise.

Whats he doing now????

So glad non of this nonsense about baby showers were around when I had my kids,
Never even been to one what’s the etiquette do you buy the shower gift and then one when the babies born? That seems quite cheeky to me,

I can see Charlie being one of those who has a list with all the fancy Stuff and if you brought some primark onesies she would look down on you!
Then again she hasn’t got any friends both family’s don’t seem to be happy so she will she to do some more beggy posts to get the stuff she wants
I personally didn't even want one with my first, but my partner's family wanted to throw one. So I had a small one in the house, I didn't ask for anything and was happy with anything I received. This time I'm not having one at all. I've bought stuff over time so have a good stock of supplies, like normal working mums do. Charlie is the definition of greedy and probably expects all Hugo boss stuff.

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh how much Charlie has snagged of Jane over the years but looking now she clearly doesn’t realise how good she’s had it.

Reactions: 18
If Ollies family didn't want to to anything to help with preparing for the baby before, they definitely won't after they've seen her insta stories 😂 how entitled of her to expect people to do things! I'd love to be a fly on the wall and find out what his family say about her

Reactions: 20
She must’ve deleted the story before Ollie seen it, It dosent seem like hes really at her house? We used to see him all the time when he was in the Navy and now she never uploads him. wonder if hes actually staying there or with his mum

Reactions: 4
She must’ve deleted the story before Ollie seen it, It dosent seem like hes really at her house? We used to see him all the time when he was in the Navy and now she never uploads him. wonder if hes actually staying there or with his mum
Let’s hope he’s not in bed with other girls like previously…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t imagine slagging off my boyfriends family over social media. To be fair, I have always had the ideology that couples who bombard their social media/ stories of them and their partner just shows they seek validation online and I don’t believe they’re happy in real life.

Reactions: 15
It makes me laugh how much Charlie has snagged of Jane over the years but looking now she clearly doesn’t realise how good she’s had it.
How she doesn't realise that the common denominator, in her children's father's sides drama is her I'll never know. Sorry but what is the likelihood that 2 families are horrible to her?

Reactions: 16
How she doesn't realise that the common denominator, in her children's father's sides drama is her I'll never know. Sorry but what is the likelihood that 2 families are horrible to her?
It’s also worth noting that much like her televised pregnancy with Harlow; her own family aren’t particularly bothered either.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t imagine slagging off my boyfriends family over social media. To be fair, I have always had the ideology that couples who bombard their social media/ stories of them and their partner just shows they seek validation online and I don’t believe they’re happy in real life.
I believe in this so much, 😂 honestly I liked how this girl I went to school with has never posted that she’s in a relationship then last weekend posted that they got engaged on holiday I don’t know why but I just found it amazing.
Then there’s this one girl who’s in a LD relationship and the only time she’s active on social media is when they’re together like I get they rarely spend time but people like that that treat their relationship like a personality trait bloody freak me out.
I would think it’s so time consuming having to post all the time etc. like I would hate to be Harlow in that house with Charlie when she’s on her interval of relationships

Reactions: 3
Nothing against homebirths because if I didn’t have epilepsy I would be having one! But why would she want one after nearly dying having Harlow since they both had sepsis?

Reactions: 4
Nothing against homebirths because if I didn’t have epilepsy I would be having one! But why would she want one after nearly dying having Harlow since they both had sepsis?
I don't blame her for having one to be honest. Hospital births are horrible from what I've heard and I did some research on it and the risk of tearing etc decreases immediately just for having a home birth. And unnecessary intervention won't happen if you're at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I personally couldn’t birth anywhere but a hospital, but charlie is so erratic she’ll probably change her mind by next week

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.