Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harlow has grown up so much on Brett’s post! Brett is such a good dad and always has been.

Charlotte really needs to sort herself out. Getting with all of these lads when she’s got two young daughters at home (may I add that they’re both very child like and cringey together🤢). I wouldn’t dare introduce someone to my child that quickly when you really don’t know much about them yet😬.. it scares me. Realistically, she could get herself a part time job while the girls go to nursery… or even enroll herself on a college course. She can’t use the excuse “I’ve had twins” to sponge off the government for the rest of her life. I believe you should claim benefits if you are in desperate need and can’t go to work for a good reason on paper. But people like Charlotte just don’t have the inner drive to actually make an effort. When you become a mum you should do everything for your children, I’m surprised she doesn’t want her own independence to be able to move out and have her own place. Even if she puts herself on the council waiting list to get a flat or even a house for her daughters. They’re 3 and a half now. Is she going to live at her mums forever?

At least Charlie lives on her own 🤣even tho she is an arse hole, I can’t stand people that get pets then get rid of them a week later then get another. It’s a whole responsibility not a present!
Has she got rid of the dog already?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Think that style is “in” with certain people not for me sleepsuits till one with the odd soft comfy outfit for trips out no jeans no ruffles nothing uncomfortable
Totally agree with this my youngest lived in sleepsuits and a cardigan till he was around 7/8 months. Literally the odd outfit but no denim or anything too stiff. He's 12 months now, I got him some denim shorts but he hasn't worn them yet, I prefer him in rompers or soft dungarees, shorts and t shirts etc. He mainly lives in a vest or baby grow at home still now depending how warm it is.
I don't understand why people want to dress their kids in that gypsy/traveller style when they don't come from that community. Charlie clearly thinks its great and Megan from the other teen mom did it too, is it like a designer baby type thing? There is the odd outfit which might be nice for a wedding/christening but day to day they look like a trussed up turkey to me 🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
She’s posted on fb asking if anyone knows of any houses up for rent, I feel like most people mention that they have a dog as not every landlord accept them, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got rid of it already

Reactions: 7
Charlie is 100% claiming some type of benefits
Probably single or joint claim universal credit or they both claiming single and Ollie pop isn’t registered to their address.

😂🤷🏼‍♀️ just mad how Ollie pop went through a high earning job to this

Reactions: 19
If he was in the Navy surly he should be able to walk into a job not some crappy cash in hand job he had a secure job he’s stupid but no way would chodder handle being a forces wife I was one for 18 years and it’s not all a bed of roses

Reactions: 8
He's crazy to go from a secure career in his early 20s just so he can stay at home with his girlfriend, especially with the economy only getting worse , he needs to think of his future. I know he's a grown man but I wonder what his family think of it all

Reactions: 17
Probably single or joint claim universal credit or they both claiming single and Ollie pop isn’t registered to their address.

😂🤷🏼‍♀️ just mad how Ollie pop went through a high earning job to this
If it’s joint there will be no issue with working unless they don’t want their money reduced lol scrubbers

Reactions: 5
I see Charlie’s obviously not getting the attention she wanted with this pregnancy 🤣 no baby shower now because no one bothers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's crazy to go from a secure career in his early 20s just so he can stay at home with his girlfriend, especially with the economy only getting worse , he needs to think of his future. I know he's a grown man but I wonder what his family think of it all
Obviously against it if Charlie’s saying they are the only ones happy about having this baby. It’s not the first time she’s mentioned that either. Maybe they shouldn’t of aired there private life over social media and split up every week then people might just be happy for them but they were never stable

Reactions: 11
I dont think at all brett would take the baby. definitely not his responsibility

so no she probably wont get a break unless its her mum

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.