Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s not buying that god awful Moses basket 🤢🤣 everything they are buying for this baby is tacky AF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
after Lauren goodger suffering the loss of her baby having a home birth it now terrifies me and would put me off if I was to have another

Reactions: 2
after Lauren goodger suffering the loss of her baby having a home birth it now terrifies me and would put me off if I was to have another
Her baby passing had nothing to do with her having a home birth- she delivered the baby at hospital and the baby sadly died after birth due to knots in the cord

Reactions: 8
Her baby passing had nothing to do with her having a home birth- she delivered the baby at hospital and the baby sadly died after birth due to knots in the cord
I was just about to say that, I lost my son in June due to the same issue and I gave birth in hospital, nothing can be done about it unfortunately :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I only say that as I read the midwife couldn’t detect a heart beat when she examined her and called an ambulance but that wait for an ambulance and arriving at hospital is crucial in f she was at hospital they’d of been able to rush her down for emergency c-section

I was just about to say that, I lost my son in June due to the same issue and I gave birth in hospital, nothing can be done about it unfortunately :(
Sorry you went through that 💔

Reactions: 4
Everyone is different, but other people's experiences shouldn't put anyone off a home birth. There's risks for hospital births just as much as there are for home births! (Just my opinion!)

Reactions: 11
I think I may already have said it previously but sending you a big warm hug 💛

Reactions: 1
Have you been on the teen mom uk thread? His gf has been on live saying Reanne hasn't had the kids for 2 months
I haven’t seen the latest TM so I’m avoiding the thread like the plague but what!!!!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen the latest TM so I’m avoiding the thread like the plague but what!!!!
I do that until I've seen it , yeah someone posted in there that she did a live saying Reanne hasnt seen them since beginning of June then turned it off when people started asking more questions

Not sure if you seen a while back where someone posted she apparently had the kids took off her there was a comment on tik tok or something, Dylan has also been looking for a childminder so makes sense why he was , there's no sign of the kids on Reannes insta either

(I've just got all this info from the teen mom thread)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do that until I've seen it , yeah someone posted in there that she did a live saying Reanne hasnt seen them since beginning of June then turned it off when people started asking more questions

Not sure if you seen a while back where someone posted she apparently had the kids took off her there was a comment on tik tok or something, Dylan has also been looking for a childminder so makes sense why he was , there's no sign of the kids on Reannes insta either

(I've just got all this info from the teen mom thread)
Yeah I did see about It all but didn’t see about his girlfriend doing that! Wow! I’ll be back on there in an hour😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Charlie posting how Oli cooks for her every night🤣she’s got such low standards, that’s the least he could do since she is carrying his child!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a lot of bows on harlows uniform 😳 🤔 doesn't look very practical to me. It's a nursery not a fashion show. Or maybe I'm just boring lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That's a lot of bows on harlows uniform 😳 🤔 doesn't look very practical to me. It's a nursery not a fashion show. Or maybe I'm just boring lol.
No it looks awful she’s going to nursery where they need to be comfortable. There going to get wet and messy and paint all down their clothes. Wouldn’t say that’s comfortable or practical

Reactions: 9
It looks awful, will make her stand out in a bad way. I feel so sorry for Harlow, it looks so silly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.