Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making out like she’s had loads of money to spent from zilch, except we are yet to see anything she’s actually bought 😂
All I can see is the amount of times she eats out ffs sometimes 2 times a day she’s ordered food does the girl not know how to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So gross 😐 takeaways used to be considered a treat not a way of life 😫 lazy cow 😂😂
All I can see is the amount of times she eats out ffs sometimes 2 times a day she’s ordered food does the girl not know how to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted on a site on Facebook where you offer things to people for free. Who here says it’s all the stuff Brett bought her and she’s trying to piss him off? Baby toys and baby rockers etc but I feel like she’s only wanting to piss him off by doing it.

She’s posted on a site on Facebook where you offer things to people for free. Who here says it’s all the stuff Brett bought her and she’s trying to piss him off? Baby toys and baby rockers etc but I feel like she’s only wanting to piss him off by doing it.
I think it’s stuff Harlow doesn’t use tbh probs making room for more shite at Xmas. She’s probably outgrown the megablox, teething ring n rattle etc don’t you think?

• Haha
Anyone seen the disrespect on bretts story especially posting Charlotte half naked. Is this boy okay?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Charlotte looks miserable ☹ Saying she’s changed cause she doesn’t wanna drink all time time like he does 🚩

• Sad
Anyone seen the disrespect on bretts story especially posting Charlotte half naked. Is this boy okay?
I think he deleted it I didn’t see it anyway. Humiliating your partner is never okay 🙁

Reactions: 1
He’s now deleted it but I seen it, I would be absolutely bleeping livid if my partner did that to me. Prick

Reactions: 3
Definitely red flag behaviour from Brett. Charlotte if your reading this run, you don’t deserve the gas lighting and subtle digs from this prick

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice that person who commented on here earlier posting their zilch code? It said they were a new member. Now the comment has gone. Wonder if it was Charlie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice that person who commented on here earlier posting their zilch code? It said they were a new member. Now the comment has gone. Wonder if it was Charlie 😂
more than likely

Imagine buying your tesco food shop on zilch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.