Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate Donna will be here for the twins 18th. the show made it sound like she was gonna burrow over and die next month.
Honestly I thought that I thought it’ll be one of those were they would announced she past at the end of the series or it happens in the middle.
Like, I get what they mean she’s terminally I’ll but not were she’s in a hospital bed like my dad is terminal Ill and he’s been classed that for over 10 years

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sooooo Charlotte was in town today with friends but didn't see the girls with her,thought she has no one to help her though 🤔

Reactions: 1
Honestly I thought that I thought it’ll be one of those were they would announced she past at the end of the series or it happens in the middle.
Like, I get what they mean she’s terminally I’ll but not were she’s in a hospital bed like my dad is terminal Ill and he’s been classed that for over 10 years
I think MTV were led to believe that too 🤔

Reactions: 4
At this rate Donna will be here for the twins 18th. the show made it sound like she was gonna burrow over and die next month.
the thing is her making that video for the girls 18th because she might not be here wasn’t even logical anyway.

How do they know any of them will be here ? look at Dylan from Teen Mom Uk his mum died tragically in a car accident and now won’t be here for her grandchildren’s 18th birthdays.

Sorry to be morbid just them saying she wouldn’t be here so she made that video or whatever she did i can’t even remember but you can’t guarantee anyone will be alive still.

They made it out like she was dying in a week , obviously it’s great she’s still here though

Reactions: 5
Why does Brett think people actually wanna see his crappy nights out surrounded by smackheads? If he’s into that then just enjoy the night rather than having your phone out the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Youse have all pissed in charlottes corn flakes😂why do people say they got it sent to them? Like even if you did who ever sent you it probably has an account and is saying the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte hun, stop with the obsessive fan behaviour. You can’t get enough of this website. You read here CONSTANTLY. I’m embarrassed for you hun. Get a job you scruff and you won’t have as much free time to obsess over tattle

Also, is it just me who absolutely loves it when Charlotte gets riled up and starts mouthing off on Insta? 😂😂😂 I would absolutely love to see her in person hahahaha

Charlotte: “I’ve told you where I live. I live in Basildon. Come say it to my face”

Char hun, you know Basildon is a big place, how can I come say it to your face when you just say Basildon? Hahaha silly billy. We all know you read here DAILY. It’s obsessive, give over hahahaha😂 also, clean your house ya scruff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why the hell is Charlotte giving her phone a dirty look on her story trying to be intimidating she looks like she’s nicked her mums pain meds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she was missing out on all the attention Charlie was getting and felt left out so she’s brought that Saturday night drams

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.