Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember seeing anyone taking the piss out of her mums illness at all, but the way Charlotte and Donna went on in that show I was half expecting at the end to be in memory of her. That’s not anyone on here’s fault it’s what you portrayed on tv Charlotte

Reactions: 19
I hate that stupid zilch thing I have people all over my fb advertising it a admin on a girl group advertising it and shes getting people to sign up to her link yet if any one dares post theres gets blocked 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Charlie doesnt feel guilty because unfortunately she seems to depend on being in a relationship - she goes from one situation to the next instead of being on her own and concentrating on Harlow. She rests her happiness on whether idiots like Ollie want her and when they break up its drama drama drama and nastiness. She's too immature for all of this and in the middle of it is a poor child............
i think she's shown quite a few times she can't cope with harlow on her own. either in A&E or pieing her off on to brett as much as she can or her family. don't get me wrong she's entitled to a break but this happens everytime she's single and brett's her dad but when she's seeing someone she either keeps harlow to herself and plays happy families or trys to make brett have her to have alone time with who she's seeing yet slates brett when he says no to having harlow because he has plans even more when said plans are with his girlfriend. she really struggles being on her own.

Reactions: 11
Harlows hair!!!!!! My boy is curly and it gets matted over night but never got like that! 😢
i agree as annoying as it is i brush my daughters 3 times a day with plenty of detangling spray if shes wearing it down but she usually asks for me to tie it up for her. i get the wind and stuff but it wouldn't kill her to brush her hair again before dropping her at brett's

Reactions: 1
It’s a bloody good job she sent her to Bretts. She went there with her hair all knotty and matted, looking like it hadn’t been washed for weeks, and gets dragged out with barely any clothes on with Charlie. At least Brett has dressed her all snuggly and warm and has sorted her almost dreadlocks out from being stuck with her negligent mother. You know it’s bad when Brett looks to be the better parent! Also Charlie, Oli has been snapchatting me pics of his car tonight saying we have the same one, because I put mine on my story. Black Mercedes is it? 😂 I guess that’s why you got a Merc too😂😂😂😂
to charlie harlow's an accessory and its awful at least put a coat on her damn

Reactions: 4
You’d think at nearly 3 she would be trying to phase out a high chair, at least get the girl a mini table and chair if she doesn’t want her at the dinner table for some reason
exactly my toddlers 2 and has been sat at the table on a chair with one of the booster seats attached since she was 15 months old, she got a little table and chairs and uses that now as she likes to sit like a big girl without the booster seat and i seat on the floor and have my plate on her table to eat with her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Donnas done a video now, how predicable 🙄
Who said she wasn’t ill and that they made it up, they honestly love to exaggerate 😂😂

Oh and we wish that Charlotte didn’t have her mum around for Christmas! Literally why do they put words in peoples mouths? She’s going on like someone’s wished her dead!! 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who’s charlotte’s baby daddy again and what’s he up to these days? Other than being a waste of space, he seems to have got off rather scot free from his responsibilities.

Reactions: 1
Who’s charlotte’s baby daddy again and what’s he up to these days? Other than being a waste of space, he seems to have got off rather scot free from his responsibilities.
We will find out in due course when they are able to tell us they will be they can’t at the moment due to legal reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know how they took the original comment and made it into what they did. All someone said was how they made out on the show she was dying in a week and it’s been nearly 3 years since the show jeeeeezz which they did and what i said about the 18th birthday i just said how you can’t guarantee anyone being at someone’s birthday in 18 years time ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh for god sake give over. I did not say any of that. my dig was actually more at the show rather than them personally. if she shoe fits babe

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched donnas video yet, But I can just see it now, the minute Donna posted that I bet her and Charlotte were sat with their phones in their hands constantly refreshing tattle waiting for someone to start talking about them haha. Why are they both so obsessed with us on here 😂

Hahahaha Donna just proves herself to be a blatant liar constantly. Saying she hasn’t been on social media for months…Donna hun you’ve posted 3 videos this month lay off it 😂 and she says what gets said on here doesn’t bother her yet she’s making a video and getting pissed off talking about it. You are clearly bothered Donna kebab

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte has small town syndrome. Talks away like people care where she lives, or care enough to speak to her if they see her in the street.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte saying how would we like it if someone took the piss out of our mum if they were terminally ill - ok so being terminally ill has nothing to do with it, your mum behaves like a chavvy 16 year old, that’s why she’s spoken about on here, she’s an embarrassment the way she goes on, my mum wouldn’t dare behave like Donna 😬! Secondly - ‘karma’ so is she saying that our mums are going to have a terminal illness? Sick dirty little meff. Clean your house, I bet the twins are always sick living in that filth!

I hate that stupid zilch thing I have people all over my fb advertising it a admin on a girl group advertising it and shes getting people to sign up to her link yet if any one dares post theres gets blocked 💀
Is it girlsmouth by any chance 😂? Admins are pathetic in there for this zilch

Reactions: 8
Charlotte saying how would we like it if someone took the piss out of our mum if they were terminally ill - ok so being terminally ill has nothing to do with it, your mum behaves like a chavvy 16 year old, that’s why she’s spoken about on here, she’s an embarrassment the way she goes on, my mum wouldn’t dare behave like Donna 😬! Secondly - ‘karma’ so is she saying that our mums are going to have a terminal illness? Sick dirty little meff. Clean your house, I bet the twins are always sick living in that filth!

Is it girlsmouth by any chance 😂? Admins are pathetic in there for this zilch
I got blocked from girlsmouth 😂 I don’t know why to be honest like I’m not one of those that comment nasty stuff all I use to do was react on posts but I remember a post on there over a girl saying her 2/3 year old told her, her boyfriend touched him and she did a post asking if she should take it seriously but she told her kid don’t be silly he wouldn’t do that but she said she always told her son to tell her stuff and she would act on it.
I imagine that group would be Charlie and Charlottes life with the amount of drama on their

Charlotte has small town syndrome. Talks away like people care where she lives, or care enough to speak to her if they see her in the street.
Charlotte reminds me of the girls in school who were in the lowest set and would act hard and be like “yeah I’m the cock of the year, everyone’s scared of me” when I’m reality no one would go near her because she’s the Meth of the year and just always brings drama 🙄 bet even now she makes a big deal over it when she’s left school years ago. She needs to find people outside her mums or Basildon circle and actually see what a normal working class life is like she’s too stuck in this circle of chavy lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.