Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that person who commented on here earlier posting their zilch code? It said they were a new member. Now the comment has gone. Wonder if it was Charlie 😂
I didn’t see it but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was 😂 she hardly posted about it lately

Anyone seen the disrespect on bretts story especially posting Charlotte half naked. Is this boy okay?
He did the same to Charlie didn’t he? Before the show?? I’m sure I remember on one of the threads that she was giving him a blowjob or something and he posted it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He did the same to Charlie didn’t he? Before the show?? I’m sure I remember on one of the threads that she was giving him a blowjob or something and he posted it
Yeah he did , well I never saw it but was deffo mentioned on here

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All ready for “our girl” is she for real you may live together Charlie but Harlows dad is very much an active roll in Harlows life and Brett will always be her dad

Reactions: 13
I’m sat finding Ollies obviously forced drinking pose hilarious and when he looks up at Charlie to see if he can take his sip yet 😂😂 timings off a bit there hun. Probably an empty mug she shoved in his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting fed up with Charlie constantly posting about her zilch code?! Swear the girl is using other people just to pay for her child’s presents, her takeaways and her lifestyle! She’s taking her beggy mitchellness to an extreme these days

Reactions: 14
Anyone else getting fed up with Charlie constantly posting about her zilch code?! Swear the girl is using other people just to pay for her child’s presents, her takeaways and her lifestyle! She’s taking her beggy mitchellness to an extreme these days
Not just Charlie I’m sick of seeing posting but also people on my Facebook and the advert on tv 😂

Reactions: 5
How hard up must she be that she’s spending £1 at one stop on this card but also has the cheek to order £600 worth at flannels 🤮 if you can’t afford it don’t wear it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
what’s flannels?

god she’s never going to stop living pay cheque to pay cheque at this rate, Charlie for the love of god, please learn to manage your money properly. ‘Budget’ is not a dirty word and you have a child you’re responsible for 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just because you can splash £500 of begged, borrowed or stolen money on some shopping does not mean you’re financially stable! How about focussing on buying weather appropriate clothes for your child or saving up for a deposit/further education to better yours and your daughters life?

Reactions: 10
Your gonna end up seeing Charlie on an episode of call the baliffs

Half expecting a Christmas pregnancy announcement tomorrow from Charlie and ollie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See now I'm confused.. this Zilch thing.. is she making these purchases with the rewards she is getting from other people signing up (and therefore it is all paid for) or is this all on like a pay monthly thing that she now has to pay for?? I'm just wondering because everyone keeps saying she is putting herself in debt etc but if its with her rewards then she is buying these things from her "following" putting themselves in debt? Either way obviously it's no way to live lol I just didn't know how she is paying!

Reactions: 1
See now I'm confused.. this Zilch thing.. is she making these purchases with the rewards she is getting from other people signing up (and therefore it is all paid for) or is this all on like a pay monthly thing that she now has to pay for?? I'm just wondering because everyone keeps saying she is putting herself in debt etc but if its with her rewards then she is buying these things from her "following" putting themselves in debt? Either way obviously it's no way to live lol I just didn't know how she is paying!
Isn't it she buys the stuff and then gets some rewards and cashback towards it but has to make payments to wards the rest. If you can't afford the payment you can snooze it for 4 days to get the money

what’s flannels?

god she’s never going to stop living pay cheque to pay cheque at this rate, Charlie for the love of god, please learn to manage your money properly. ‘Budget’ is not a dirty word and you have a child you’re responsible for 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just because you can splash £500 of begged, borrowed or stolen money on some shopping does not mean you’re financially stable! How about focussing on buying weather appropriate clothes for your child or saving up for a deposit/further education to better yours and your daughters life?
Flannels is a designer shop, sells loads of expensive clothes like coats and that would be £500+ each so she’s probably bought just a coat or top from there for that price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.