Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how she can call Brett a bad parent . Say he'd abusive and doesn't put Harlow first. But she allows people she openly calls abusers to live with Harlow. She allows a cheat near Harlow. Does drugs near Harlow. Constantly has different men near her. Takes her to a and e whenever she has to be alone with her.
Never feeds her healthy. Doesn't dress her for the weather. And moves gives her a tiny room..... all so she can have a house with a dress up room
I don’t think a tiny room makes you a bad parent 😂 I grew up in a box room so my parents must be the worst 🥴 that room she’s in is much bigger than the room I grew up in until I was 24!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think a tiny room makes you a bad parent 😂 I grew up in a box room so my parents must be the worst 🥴 that room she’s in is much bigger than the room I grew up in until I was 24!
My parents must be downright awful, my room was so small I only had a bed and a bedside table! My wardrobe was in my brothers room🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My parents must be downright awful, my room was so small I only had a bed and a bedside table! My wardrobe was in my brothers room🤣
Sounds exactly like mine was! 😂 as I got older it was more of an incentive to save up and get my own place!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Poor Harlow though. Won’t know if she’s coming or going. I know Bretts a nob but he doesn’t deserve Charlie playing god with Harlow. Hopefully Oli will be the peacemaker in all this but that’s wishful thinking

Reactions: 6
AF968A30-7FEC-4249-BAFD-54450F87F0A5.png
This is the type of woman harlow needs in her life. Fair bleeping play Charlotte!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 883375This is the type of woman harlow needs in her life. Fair bleeping play Charlotte!
Charlotte deserves 👏🏻 But what is with people and that question? Just because you’re with someone who already has a kid doesn’t automatically make you a step parent. Like my mum was with my younger sisters dad for years and I never ever considered him to be my step dad I hate this automatic assumption

Been more stable in Harlows life than Oliver ever has yet oliver is playing daddy and happy family’s after a few weeks
Honestly can clearly see which relationship is mature and which isn’t

Reactions: 6
Charlotte deserves 👏🏻 But what is with people and that question? Just because you’re with someone who already has a kid doesn’t automatically make you a step parent. Like my mum was with my younger sisters dad for years and I never ever considered him to be my step dad I hate this automatic assumption

Honestly can clearly see which relationship is mature and which isn’t
I only see my birth mums fiancé as a step dad because he done more for me in a 7 days than my adopted dad did in 7 years. We have a close age but our relationship is strong because he’s the dad he didn’t have to be and he actually bothers with me unlike my birth and adopted dads

I thought Charlies cat was called Bella not Wynter?
Sketty witch sold her to someone on fb who renamed her x

Double posting hehe but I feel like Charlie is the kind of evil to get Harlow to call Oliknobs "dad" to spite brett

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m a long time lurker first time poster. When I looked at Charlie fb other day. She had asked for desserts delivered to edlington so could be where she’s moved to. Not sure if that’s still Doncaster or not.
Edlington isn’t somewhere to brag about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Oli deleting me on Snapchat earlier this week and adding me back tonight asking me to make my bitmoji look like a boy so Charlie doesn’t know he has girls on Snapchat. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Apparently he’s had to delete all the girls from his snap apart from family😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Am I the only one that hopes this works out for Charlie Oli and Harlow?! She is a car crash we know this, but it’d be lovely if it works this time and Harlow is happy.
Charlie clearly wants the whole family thing, her new house looks like she’s set it all up nicely.
Who knows, this might be the making of her and she’ll turn over a new leaf!
As for Charlotte, Brett’s girlfriend - this girl is not stupid and knows exactly what to say and post in order to make people think she’s alright. There’s something about her I just don’t trust though! Can’t quite put my finger on it...

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’s moved somewhere further than where she was previously
She’s moved 10 mins down road she put the village she’s moved to on fb as she wanted a desert place in her village 😂😂😂

‘it was always be you’ what about the others that got into your pants in between then? Those that met H to🤭crazy crazy yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d never introduce my son to a man so soon into a relationship i don’t think it’s right but that’s just me! Same as a Brett introducing Charlotte so soon
Not Oli deleting me on Snapchat earlier this week and adding me back tonight asking me to make my bitmoji look like a boy so Charlie doesn’t know he has girls on Snapchat. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Apparently he’s had to delete all the girls from his snap apart from family😂
omg no way??

I wonder if he gave her his passwords

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d never introduce my son to a man so soon into a relationship i don’t think it’s right but that’s just me! Same as a

omg no way??

I wonder if he gave her his passwords
I’m not sure, he just said she made him delete all the girls on his Snapchat 😂 it’s funny though, I’ve posted about things he’s snap chatted me before on here and he’s never mentioned it so he must be saying the same thing to so many girlss 😂 otherwise he would know it was me. Makes me wonder how many girls have changed their bitmojis to men for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Blessed with the best xx” her standards are sooo low 🤣she considers a cheat the “best” 😭😭 desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.