Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Oli deleting me on Snapchat earlier this week and adding me back tonight asking me to make my bitmoji look like a boy so Charlie doesn’t know he has girls on Snapchat. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Apparently he’s had to delete all the girls from his snap apart from family😂
I hope you have told her this information?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Edlington is a shithole😂 god help her if that’s where she’s moved to

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope you have told her this information?
I really wanted to tell her but if I do she will know I’m on here and will probably out me on her story or tell me to die 😂😂 also she will know as she reads here daily hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E0324900-E5B4-4699-BF61-5BFB5E8F4112.png

This actually made me really happy to see. I know seeing Santa is quite normal for a lot of children but I can imagine for someone like Charlotte on a low income it’s a luxury and she will be so proud of herself for being Able to do this for the girls. From the emojis on the photo she seems really excited and it looks like she just got 3 tickets for her and her girls which, in my opinion, is really lovely to see.

Reactions: 28
It’s free..

But yeah, still nice for the kids

View attachment 884096
This actually made me really happy to see. I know seeing Santa is quite normal for a lot of children but I can imagine for someone like Charlotte on a low income it’s a luxury and she will be so proud of herself for being Able to do this for the girls. From the emojis on the photo she seems really excited and it looks like she just got 3 tickets for her and her girls which, in my opinion, is really lovely to see.

Reactions: 4
I find it so funny how much praise people give Charlotte for such simple things just because she had twins at 16😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it so funny how much praise people give Charlotte for such simple things just because she had twins at 16😂
Agreed 🥲😂 and get called harsh if you say anything remotely true about her 😭because she’s young with twins 😫

Reactions: 10
I think sometimes they cannit do right for doing wrong though. Charlie gets stick for not doing much with H and then Charlotte gets stick for spending time with her kids. They both have done questionable things but it seems they can’t do win

Reactions: 7
Re Charlotte with the twins, I'm totally up for stay at home mums, working mums and part time work mums but not at my expense. I pay my taxes, 75% of my salary goes towards nursery fees. I loose that time with my children rather than claim UC. I can work, so I do. I'd love to be able to afford to stay at home, I do find it offensive when Charlotte says other people bring up your kids. I feel like if we all had that mentality there wouldn't be enough UC to go around. I have huge guilt about leaving my kids.

Reactions: 16
Re Charlotte with the twins, I'm totally up for stay at home mums, working mums and part time work mums but not at my expense. I pay my taxes, 75% of my salary goes towards nursery fees. I loose that time with my children rather than claim UC. I can work, so I do. I'd love to be able to afford to stay at home, I do find it offensive when Charlotte says other people bring up your kids. I feel like if we all had that mentality there wouldn't be enough UC to go around. I have huge guilt about leaving my kids.
Don’t feel guilty about leaving your kids so you can go to work to provide them with a better life ❤. Not only that but you’re teaching them to be strong, independent, showing them what a good work ethic is and they’ll grow up and put what you’ve taught them in to practice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t feel guilty about leaving your kids so you can go to work to provide them with a better life ❤. Not only that but you’re teaching them to be strong, independent, showing them what a good work ethic is and they’ll grow up and put what you’ve taught them in to practice ❤
THIS🙌🙌🙌i wish more people saw going back to work with kids as this it’s not a bad thing to work while having young kids! they are being brought up to see their mama working hard💕
I understand some people can’t go back to work but i honestly can’t wait to go back a few days so my partner can bond with our kid

Reactions: 7
How can Charlotte be described as low income lol, 1k a month? Before anyone jumps down my throat I used to work in benefits and housing services and yes a single parent with 2 kids under 5 on UC living rent free who claims carer allowance will be getting around 1 thousand pounds a month.... if she moves out she will get more because UC will also cover her rent.

Reactions: 4
How can Charlotte be described as low income lol, 1k a month? Before anyone jumps down my throat I used to work in benefits and housing services and yes a single parent with 2 kids under 5 on UC living rent free who claims carer allowance will be getting around 1 thousand pounds a month.... if she moves out she will get more because UC will also cover her rent.
I don’t think she’s her mothers carer I think her sister is

Wow a grand for doing absolutely duck all for it! Some people work 40+ hrs a week and still don’t make that. No wonder these people do it. Does anyone know if Donna ever worked before her illness? I get the vibe she didn’t.. so not much of a role model.. and the twins will end up the same..

I do completely agree with this and didn’t realise at the time that what Charlotte booked was a free thing. I just thought she saved money to pay for them to go and that’s why it touched me a bit as I know she can’t afford much. But knowing it’s free then I take it back and I’m in no way praising her for doing the bare minimum, it just wasn’t what I expected when she first posted it lol x

I don’t think she’s her mothers carer I think her sister is
I was going to add I assume that she is her Mum's carer but if not then you can deduct carers allowance from that - unfortunately, CA is only £67 a week which is shocking IMO for what people do. Aside from that, Charlotte is not short of money and neither should anyone in her position be if they claim the correct benefits! You get a standard allowance for an adult then so much for each child after that. Perhaps the amount she is getting is more like £850 without carers allowance but still... quite a lot of money and MORE than enough to clothe and feed 2 small kids!!!!!

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I feel like everyone just has it in for Charlotte it’s tight. All the original teen mums do you see any of them working full time jobs? Or do they just do social media ? Leave the girl alone ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.