Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how only 2 weeks ago he was abusive and beating up his girlfriend and a ‘Massive danger to Harlow’ now she’s got sick of having her all the time she’s give her back, what a joke 😂😬

Reactions: 18
Harlow is just a fashion accessory to Charlie. Even her bedding is just something aesthetically pleasing for her, she’s a toddler get her peppa pig duvet set or a character she likes!! Such a shame

Reactions: 20
Funny how only 2 weeks ago he was abusive and beating up his girlfriend and a ‘Massive danger to Harlow’ now she’s got sick of having her all the time she’s give her back, what a joke 😂😬
Surely it can't all just be going back to normal after an accusation like that?! Presumably if she's said it, she believes it or at least part of it. How could you possibly let your child go to a place where you've said there is abuse?!?!

Reactions: 4
How wasteful is that? Why doesn't she keep it? Toddlers get sticky hands all over walls. They don't stay fresh for long. Keep it for when it needs touching up. Going to the dump ffs

Reactions: 7
i mean yeah it’s nice but cute for who 🙄 harlow or your aesthetic because my daughter the same age would much prefer peppa pig or some disney characters not some ruffle bedding i can’t imagine other kids her she being much different
I actually have this bedding for my 2 year old😅
It’s just bedding 🤣

Reactions: 17
How wasteful is that? Why doesn't she keep it? Toddlers get sticky hands all over walls. They don't stay fresh for long. Keep it for when it needs touching up. Going to the dump ffs
But if she did that, how would she beg for a house makeover rather than a tinnnny bit of touching up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t care that Charlotte has given her girls what I assume is tea, my kids drink tea occasionally, but why in a baby bottle? They’re nearly 3?

Reactions: 9
It’s not the first time she’s done this…do not pay her untill she’s posted the video fgs or better still find someone that’s actually reliable. Charlie can’t even look for a bobble hat without asking the nation where to buy one let alone her actually do an AD

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.