Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah she’s such a dick. If that was me I would’ve refunded them half their money and apologise for the delay.

Reactions: 7
does anyone else find it embarrassing that she literally had a boyfriend last month calling him her world blah blah then gets back with her ex.. imagine how that guy feels completely used.
also how does she not feel embarrassed... I would be

Reactions: 18
Charlie doesnt feel guilty because unfortunately she seems to depend on being in a relationship - she goes from one situation to the next instead of being on her own and concentrating on Harlow. She rests her happiness on whether idiots like Ollie want her and when they break up its drama drama drama and nastiness. She's too immature for all of this and in the middle of it is a poor child............

Reactions: 15
does anyone else find it embarrassing that she literally had a boyfriend last month calling him her world blah blah then gets back with her ex.. imagine how that guy feels completely used.
also how does she not feel embarrassed... I would be
You’re talking about the same girl saying “he’s her one etc” one minute to telling Brett there aren’t no feelings there towards the guy 🙃 she has no shame and probably goes round saying Ollie has a bigger pipe then Brett so he’s upgraded 🙄 mentality of a 12 year old but then again my 12 year old niece acts more mature then her

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they still put they awful bracelet on harlow
You never know, that could’ve been a gift from a close family member or someone who’s no longer with us and that’s why they choose to put it on Harlow. My niece was born before she could meet me and my sisters aunt, but she was here when my sister was pregnant and bought the baby a couple gifts, a couple bracelets, clothing, teddies etc and she puts at least one of the bracelets on every day and my niece carries the teddy with her everywhere. She’ll always have her auntie J with her, I just don’t think that’s fair to judge someone on when there could be a certain reason or meaning behind it

Reactions: 4
Rinsing him already 😂 this could go wrong so quickly. She hasn’t lived with a male since Brett. Does she realise how much of a slob men can be there no clean freaks like her they don’t give a dam about stuff like that all the army kit they come home with that need washing and ironing and they have to be ironed a certain way (or at least my fathers did)

Reactions: 10
You never know, that could’ve been a gift from a close family member or someone who’s no longer with us and that’s why they choose to put it on Harlow. My niece was born before she could meet me and my sisters aunt, but she was here when my sister was pregnant and bought the baby a couple gifts, a couple bracelets, clothing, teddies etc and she puts at least one of the bracelets on every day and my niece carries the teddy with her everywhere. She’ll always have her auntie J with her, I just don’t think that’s fair to judge someone on when there could be a certain reason or meaning behind it
Harlow and Brett got it for her, but carry on

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.