Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fair was that messaged to Charlotte was a bit past the line

Reactions: 8
All Cus her girls have dummies still 😬 but weird if you ask me to get that triggered by that

Reactions: 4
All Cus her girls have dummies still 😬 but weird if you ask me to get that triggered by that
Yeah I agree, not a valid reason to start sending nasty messages. I get people have opinions but there is nicer ways to go about getting them across😂

Reactions: 1
I’m so close to unfollowing Charlie due to all these zilch ads and FM, the girl needs to grow up and get a real job. Zilch will soon fizzle out once all her young following realise they are funding her lifestyle so she can be a lazy twit!

The only thing keeping me from unfollowing is the drama she creates every so often 👀

Reactions: 8
Looks like Charlie is gonna do a lash business..... line up ladies get lashes done by someone who is mostly high

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not everyone on UC is like her don’t tar us all with the same brush 🤢 I claim UC on top of my wages to claim back child care costs
I wasn’t trying to shame anyone on UC that works btw sorry if it came across that way but it just annoys me to see that Charlotte has splashed out on the twins like that. Fair enough it was Christmas and the money was spent on the girls but there was really need to buy two of everything.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Charlie is gonna do a lash business..... line up ladies get lashes done by someone who is mostly high
I’m sure she literally only posted about lash courses the other day?! Honestly good luck to anyone getting them done by her

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she literally only posted about lash courses the other day?! Honestly good luck to anyone getting them done by her
If they look anything like hers, I’m going to give it a miss thanks 🤢

• Haha
I’m so close to unfollowing Charlie due to all these zilch ads and FM, the girl needs to grow up and get a real job. Zilch will soon fizzle out once all her young following realise they are funding her lifestyle so she can be a lazy twit!

The only thing keeping me from unfollowing is the drama she creates every so often 👀
I’ve unfollowed her I think she is so annoying🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Yes, don’t you remember the perfect family moment when Olly pop took a sip out the mug at the wrong time while H was playing with a doll house before Brett came to get her? 😂
Harlows only home when Charlie needs family pictures done to prove there still together and are a happy family

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.