Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s had such a downgrade with that house honestly her bathroom was 100X nicer than that 😭 and hasn’t she got literally the same necklace off oli before
It looks like an auctioned terrace done on the cheap for a landlord

Reactions: 1
428E4B4A-D238-4ACD-86CF-BC6558A00EAC.png

We could say the same about you Charlotte hun hahaha. Keep obsessing over us all won’t you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 948969
We could say the same about you Charlotte hun hahaha. Keep obsessing over us all won’t you 😘
it’s almost like she went on a TV show, and refuses to put her account on private 🙄why do they all act like they can’t simply just private all their accounts and people will move on if they dislike people viewing their stuff etc

Is this in Charlie’s?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s almost like she went on a TV show, and refuses to put her account on private 🙄why do they all act like they can’t simply just private all their accounts and people will move on if they dislike people viewing their stuff etc

Is this in Charlie’s?
I know right! Charlotte just put your account on private and duck off😂 also, clean your house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know right! Charlotte just put your account on private and duck off😂 also, clean your house
She’s our biggest fans, won’t put her profile on private because she likes that she’s talked about on her

Reactions: 3

Is this in Charlie’s?
Ooh bxttns how I miss thee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re like “it was ages ago I was on a teen mom get over it” stop trying to live off the tiny little bit of fame the show gave you then if you don’t like it😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re like “it was ages ago I was on a teen mom get it over” stop trying to live off the tiny little bit of fame the show gave you then if you don’t like it😂😂
What people are commenting on has nothing to do with her and the show though so what she on about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlotte blocked me for commenting on a post on TMG having a row with her about the way she treats her ill mother. She has zero respect for anybody

Reactions: 5
I just watched the video and it’s so bizarre how desperate Charlotte was to get them to open their presents that quick when all they wanted to do was play with the toys. I do not understand the need to rush through like that?? It’s like just let the girls play with the damn toys. Izzy even said “no” to opening any more and she just forces her to. Christmas can be so overwhelming for children especially making them open one after the other like that when they don’t want to. It’s supposed to be a nice time and Charlotte just looked stressed the whole time. she needs to chill out.
The video was chaotic but not even in a fun Christmas way, just shouting Issy forcing her to open more presents, Brianna spent the whole video wanting to just open the dog but Donna was too busy videos for people on Instagram to open it for her 😫

Reactions: 5
i’m actually embarrassed for Charlie, her whole life is funded through that Zilch 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ why can’t she just work for her money like everyone else

Reactions: 10
i’m actually embarrassed for Charlie, her whole life is funded through that Zilch 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ why can’t she just work for her money like everyone else
This is what I don’t understand, both Charlie and Charlotte, I was bullied for half of my high school years and left with little to no grades in any of my exams. But yet I managed to get a job that works round me watching my niece because I watch her a lot. I earn over £350 a week or £450 a week if I do overtime. I got a decent paying job for my age with no qualifications. Both of them have little to no qualifications clearly and they both have kids but it’s still easy to get out there, grow up and earn an actual wage rather than the shite Charlie promotes and I’m guessing Charlotte is on UC. It’s sheer laziness with the both of them, Charlie is more interested in getting her hole and using her latest shags wage instead. And before any of them post this on their instagrams this isn’t my real name. And I’m stating facts/the truth. It’s not hard to grow up and earn money through an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FM obviously didn’t make her millions like she’d hoped for 😂 oh Charlie when will she grow up and get a proper job to support her kid

Reactions: 7
Charlie always seems to be trying to get £15 here, £15 there. Would it not be an easier life just to get a job with a secure monthly income

Reactions: 14
Where does Charlotte get all her money from what a waste buying 2 of every thing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.