Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett and Charlotte are in London how long do we think until he’s a ‘dead beat dad’ again for having time away with his girlfriend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christmas must be extortionate for Charlotte buying the twins 2 of everything. Why doesn’t she just buy one and let them get used to the idea of sharing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Christmas must be extortionate for Charlotte buying the twins 2 of everything. Why doesn’t she just buy one and let them get used to the idea of sharing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand at the start of the video why they wouldn’t let them play with any of there things and told them they have to open all their presents first. Why not let them save some to open later in the day and let them play with their new toys like they wanted to.

Reactions: 10
4 months between my nephew and little sister they were like twins growing it might be different because obviously different genders but they had one of everything besides scooters, DSs and bikes etc so what Charlotte is doing is really confusing me it’s not
Helping them have their own identity ether

4 months between my nephew and little sister they were like twins growing it might be different because obviously different genders but they had one of everything besides scooters, DSs and bikes etc so what Charlotte is doing is really confusing me it’s not
Helping them have their own identity ether
You can tell they aren’t used to sharing by the way Brianna snatched the toy off Issy the minute she touched it. I know kids snatch etc but buying them 2 of everything is not helping teach them how to share at all

Reactions: 5
I know someone who has two girls a year apart and buys two of everything. Still doing it now and they are 6 & 7 years old. They don’t know how to share as they’ve never been taught to. It’s ridiculous imo.

Reactions: 2
The twins seem to have got 10x more than Harlow got, and Charlie had to use zilch to get Harlow presents. It just shows how skint she actually is and is trying to act like she’s got loads of money😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell they aren’t used to sharing by the way Brianna snatched the toy off Issy the minute she touched it. I know kids snatch etc but buying them 2 of everything is not helping teach them how to share at all
I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do All I’m saying is I understand if it’s big presents like bikes and scooters yeah buy one each but if it’s small toys like dolls extra then yeah they should be sharing and it’s easier buying one than two of everything others they’ll be trouble when they reach nursery

The twins seem to have got 10x more than Harlow got, and Charlie had to use zilch to get Harlow presents. It just shows how skint she actually is and is trying to act like she’s got loads of money😂
What happened too the toys in her car Brett and Charlotte gave her money for?

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do All I’m saying is I understand if it’s big presents like bikes and scooters yeah buy one each but if it’s small toys like dolls extra then yeah they should be sharing and it’s easier buying one than two of everything others they’ll be trouble when they reach nursery

Oh no I completely agreed with what you said, you were bang on x

Probably because Charlie spends all her money on eating out 2 or 3 times a day!

I bet that money was long gone, probably took the toys back to buy herself something

harlows definitely back with her mum, she literally has no clothes on this time

I don’t understand at the start of the video why they wouldn’t let them play with any of there things and told them they have to open all their presents first. Why not let them save some to open later in the day and let them play with their new toys like they wanted to.
I just watched the video and it’s so bizarre how desperate Charlotte was to get them to open their presents that quick when all they wanted to do was play with the toys. I do not understand the need to rush through like that?? It’s like just let the girls play with the damn toys. Izzy even said “no” to opening any more and she just forces her to. Christmas can be so overwhelming for children especially making them open one after the other like that when they don’t want to. It’s supposed to be a nice time and Charlotte just looked stressed the whole time. she needs to chill out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Charlottes story 😂 that’s the thing with her, she tells people to “get at her inbox” instead of being anonymous on here and then when anyone does all she does is posts their profiles on her account for everyone to see. Why is anyone going to message her directly when all she does is post your profile then says she’s blocking you 😂 just block yourself from this website Charlotte and get on with your life hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlottes story 😂 that’s the thing with her, she tells people to “get at her inbox” instead of being anonymous on here and then when anyone does all she does is posts their profiles on her account for everyone to see. Why is anyone going to message her directly when all she does is post your profile then says she’s blocking you 😂 just block yourself from this website Charlotte and get on with your life hahahaha
I still think the best one was she was going to bang on the door of the youth centre in her park and report someone from here to them during lockdown and she made a big think that she was going to find out who we all are and post us on her Instagram 😂 then pancake lady or TMG found 2/3 of us and done it but no Charlotte made out it was her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness to Charlotte, what was the need for that girl to send that message? None at all IMO. It’s pathetic. I’d out her too!

Reactions: 17
Im new here but this thread is everything😂 I can’t believe I haven’t been here before😂 what was the key ring that everyone was talking about? I don’t follow Charlie anymore because she’s so annoying🙄 Charlotte’s twins are soooo cute👏🏻

In fairness to Charlotte, what was the need for that girl to send that message? None at all IMO. It’s pathetic. I’d out her too!
i agree it was a bit uncalled for

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Charlie’s had such a downgrade with that house honestly her bathroom was 100X nicer than that 😭 and hasn’t she got literally the same necklace off oli before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.