Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s already been said but is Harlow actually ever with charlie 😂😂she’s with brett and Charlotte again

Reactions: 6
Love that Charlie’s trying to prove a point. In these “family photos” it’s always Oliver holding Harlow

Reactions: 8
So she’s been buying lash supplies with her zilch rewards… knew it
She’s bleeping disgusting can she actually pay for anything herself
Does she ever actually make food? Cause judging by this she’s always eating takeaways or eating out😂😂

Reactions: 12
AA801B67-9CD5-472A-8F62-4E1E8C6876E4.png

Her face, what the duck😂 what are those eyebrows and lips please? And also the jowls😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 954952
Her face, what the duck😂 what are those eyebrows and lips please? And also the jowls😂😂😂😂
Imagine going fir your lashes, eyebrows or fillers and your tech looks like that

Let's be honest she doesn't care about Harlow Brett's gad her since Christmas day and all Charlie has done is ear and drink with Olli

My night to myself is when the kids are in bed and I order a takeaway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Aside from the issues the above poster pointed out, something just looked off in this photo.

just realised what it is… she’s either photoshopped Olibobs or put someridiculous filter over him to make his face appear orange (was she going for tanned? who knows) whilst his arms and hands are still firmly pasty white ☠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aside from the issues the above poster pointed out, something just looked off in this photo.

just realised what it is… she’s either photoshopped Olibobs or put someridiculous filter over him to make his face appear orange (was she going for tanned? who knows) whilst his arms and hands are still firmly pasty white ☠
She also looks pregnant on this photo but it’s probably just all the takeaways she eats or the style of the top she’s wearing. She wouldn’t be showing this quickly given they’ve only been back together a month or 2…

She also looks pregnant on this photo but it’s probably just all the takeaways she eats or the style of the top she’s wearing. She wouldn’t be showing this quickly given they’ve only been back together a month or 2…
Mabye that's why they moved in together lok

Reactions: 1
Don’t know her stomach doesn’t look round to me

Reactions: 4

OliBobs looks like Brett in a strange way in this photo

The fastest moving thread on here.
YouTuber, influencer and daughter of a convict.
Has been caught out massively.
Vile human being. Head over to the thread and select ‘Most Liked Posts’ at the top 😘
Can you please give me a quick low down on her the thread is too quick for me to catch up!

Can you please give me a quick low down on her the thread is too quick for me to catch up!
go into the wiki for evidence of the tweets.
Basically 50 plus screen shots have emerged of an old twitter (she would have been 17) being racist, homophobic, tweeting how she wants her cat to die, domestic violence. Baisically she tweeted about EVERY possible group you could think of. She made an excuse asking for forgiveness and said randomly they were looking through their twitter but really tattle found it all and its all came out today.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.