Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long the last business will last for . If she realised she legally needs to be insured and declare her income and have written policies in place about refunds and do patch tests 48 hours prior lol
Least sge doesn't have to worry about childcare since Harlow barely lives there

Reactions: 8
I don’t know much about lashes but they look pretty good? Bet she’ll be doing fillers next

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the “not me getting broody” story she posted but has already removed?? 😑😑😑oh looooord

Reactions: 3
oh god no Charlotte.. I thought she had a brain but clearly doesn’t if she thinks it would be a good idea to have another baby with a boy that loves ❄ And is violent 😬

Reactions: 4
oh god no Charlotte.. I thought she had a brain but clearly doesn’t if she thinks it would be a good idea to have another baby with a boy that loves ❄ And is violent 😬
I wouldn’t take too heart like I get broody randomly by seeing my nieces and nephews but doesn’t mean I’ll immediately will go out with the first guy I see just for have a baby

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the “not me getting broody” story she posted but has already removed?? 😑😑😑oh looooord
I saw this why does she delete everything

Edit she didn’t even delete it hahaha

She loves getting on it too by the looks of things :/

Reactions: 1
She loves getting on it too by the looks of things :/
I really hope she’s not daft enough to let it spill into her work though. All that training could go right out the window if they were to notice anything off

Reactions: 1
Really surprsed charlie isnt flogging her shitting juice now as its new year snd people trying to loose weight

Reactions: 2
Really surprsed charlie isnt flogging her shitting juice now as its new year snd people trying to loose weight
Don’t think she’s got the brain capacity to think of the right time to sell things

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.