Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did the same to Charlie didn’t he? Before the show?? I’m sure I remember on one of the threads that she was giving him a blowjob or something and he posted it
he did indeed do this just before the firstepisode of TMY&P went out and Charlie had to apologise for it. He posted it on her account if I remember rightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
URM.. has anyone seen the outfit she’s put Harlow in on her story?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Harlow looks livid, I would be too hun 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
URM.. has anyone seen the outfit she’s put Harlow in on her story?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Harlow looks livid, I would be too hun 😬😬😬
I was coming on to say this! Poor H looks pissed in the photo…couldn’t blame the poor mite it’s bloody freezing outside and she’s got her in knickers while Charlie will be wrapped up in a thick coat and jeans etc. She’s not dressing her appropriately at all

• Sad
Reactions: 8
See now I'm confused.. this Zilch thing.. is she making these purchases with the rewards she is getting from other people signing up (and therefore it is all paid for) or is this all on like a pay monthly thing that she now has to pay for?? I'm just wondering because everyone keeps saying she is putting herself in debt etc but if its with her rewards then she is buying these things from her "following" putting themselves in debt? Either way obviously it's no way to live lol I just didn't know how she is paying!
She has to pay it back in a set amount of time. These places don’t show you the small print with the £15 rewards until it’s too late 😂

Why is she letting Harlow walk around with her arse out in public? Surely that’s not a comfy outfit for the cinema?! Chuck some leggings on her and a coat, it’s December! Poor kid will freeze

Reactions: 15
Its a cute outfit,put some white tights under it and then the socks keep her legs warm and actually then look like not just in knickers out in the street in mod December wtf she must be freezing poor pet

The difference in harlows clothes when she’s with her mum to her dad. That outfit is absolutely gopping it’s winter for goodness sake

Reactions: 17
‘Family’ Christmas photo time 😂 I hope Harlow isn’t actually up that late 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Family’ Christmas photo time 😂 I hope Harlow isn’t actually up that late 😭
I can picture it now ‘Harlow, we HAVE to take our obligatory Christmas family PJ picture or Santa won’t come’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but matching pjs is cringey to me 😂
I’m not gonna lie, posting it is cringey as hell to me too haha. I’m guilty because I bought me and my fiancé matching pjs but we took a photo and kept it for us. Because it was special to us. And not also that, if I posted it he would get ripped a new one by his mates. So I can’t image the stick Oli gets from his squaddies for the tit Charlie posts 😂

Reactions: 6
So has Charley had Harlow at all over Christmas other than Xmas Eve night and Christmas morning

It was the same last year. At least Brett has her and she is in warm comfortable clothes
I find it a bit odd how Charlie’s had Harlow Christmas Eve again! Of course all separated parents do it the way they want but surly she’d like to spend an actual Christmas Day with Harlow too!

Reactions: 5
I find it a bit odd how Charlie’s had Harlow Christmas Eve again! Of course all separated parents do it the way they want but surly she’d like to spend an actual Christmas Day with Harlow too!
Nah why would she when she’s got Oli there. She has no interest in her daughter when there’s a man around. She a ho ho hoeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.