Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry. I’m not overly bothered or in any way stalkerish but isn’t her number plate pretty memorable. It’s personalised and she did a story about it?
H19 C_H
Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted… it’s far too late to expect 100% privacy when you’ve already overshared.
she shared the plate loads on her Instagram, it’s not hard to work out what it is from Bretts plate either.

Reactions: 2
she shared the plate loads on her Instagram, it’s not hard to work out what it is from Bretts plate either.
Is Brett still using the plate? I thought he changed it once they broke up after the engagement. I thought it was only Charlie using it now

0B447027-08BB-475E-B1A3-8E8B0977E886.png

Hiiii Brett 👋🏼 Why is he trying to defend her when all thes done the last few days is drag him and his family all over her story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow Brett must be on here everyday day, I wouldn't be surprised if he's got an account and joins in

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t changed her plate at all it is still registered to her car😭😭

The irony of calling people nosey whilst begging for any attention you can get to stay relevant 😭
I think what he meant was she hasn't updated her insurance that the license plate gas.changed over
... lies

If she hasn't told her insurance sue transferred her reg then she's still.driving un insured in the car she has
Don't know why they think that's legal
The pair of them just bare face lie they cannot be trusted 🤣love the attention though even if its negative.

Reactions: 4
She changed her reg over pretty much straight away and put it on instagram and she has had the car a little while now so if what Bret is saying is true then she has still been driving around uninsured for a while as it would be void.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t changed her plate at all it is still registered to her car😭😭

The irony of calling people nosey whilst begging for any attention you can get to stay relevant 😭
So she’s put her plate on her car assuming it’ll be insured but she hasn’t let her insurance know she’s changed her plate over. She’s been lucky to not be pulled.l

She does realise her insurance will change because the car has changed. Doesn't stay thr same because she's moved her license plate

Reactions: 3
So she’s put her plate on her car assuming it’ll be insured but she hasn’t let her insurance know she’s changed her plate over. She’s been lucky to not be pulled.l
Brett trying to defend her but admitted shes driving with no insurance haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is why brett Charlie etc all say omg get over it I was on a show two years ago, private your Instagram and duck off then? We aren’t still talking about the show, we are talking about the tit show you chose to do publicly!!! weirdos the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is why brett Charlie etc all say omg get over it I was on a show two years ago, private your Instagram and duck off then? We aren’t still talking about the show, we are talking about the tit show you chose to do publicly!!! weirdos the lot of them
this!! Pisses me right off they both absolutely beg the attention negative or not they don’t care. They can EASILY private things and go off the radar a bit and there is very little anyone could ever talk about then. I think Morgan and Laura have made things private now and get little bother.

Reactions: 12
Charlottes ad for that mirror “ignore the mess, we are clearing” have you been clearing for years then? 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.