Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still reckon Charlie and Brett are bonking each other on the sly no way they’re being nice to each other for harlows sake

Reactions: 10
I
Charlotte hiding her manky tiles 🤣 we all know you’re skank mate, you don’t need to keep covering the shithole with emojis
I always feel like I can smell her house just looking at pictures of it 🤮🤮🤮🤮

also, does anyone else think Charlie’s hands look like an old ladies? 😂 I don’t know what it is about them…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I

I always feel like I can smell her house just looking at pictures of it 🤮🤮🤮🤮

also, does anyone else think Charlie’s hands look like an old ladies? 😂 I don’t know what it is about them…
It’s because she fries her skin on sun beds. I’m 15yrs older than her but her hands look way older than mine! She’s going to look like Magda from something about Mary by the time she’s 30 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s because she fries her skin on sun beds. I’m 15yrs older than her but her hands look way older than mine! She’s going to look like Magda from something about Mary by the time she’s 30 😆
Hahahah! It’s more around like the joints on her fingers. They look bent and like she’s got arthritis. Especially her pinky

If Charlie carries on she’ll be like madge from Benidorm when she’s older 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Charlie carries on she’ll be like madge from Benidorm when she’s older 😂😂
When she’s 30!
She’ll be lucky not to get skin cancer too. But if your only half-arsing being a parent; it probably doesn’t cross your mind the affect having a sick or deceased parent might have on a young child.

Reactions: 6
Charlie’s stories are so funny, I doubt anyone is daft enough to actually fall for the claims made by FM and others. Maybe she’s trying to convince herself? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Charlie’s stories are so funny, I doubt anyone is daft enough to actually fall for the claims made by FM and others. Maybe she’s trying to convince herself? 🤔
I remember Charlie posting the same claims from her shitting coffee and claiming she managed to buy her fancy trainers from the money she was earning… if those claims were true then why does she need OF, FM and an on/off carers job 🤣 dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie with her pjs with her name on 😂 is that incase she forgets her name? Or am I missing something are YOUR pjs with YOUR name on a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Charlie messaged any of you guys today asking to become a fm fragrance ambassador

5B8345EC-9A47-427D-957C-E104C0529D1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you want my autograph guys just ask. £5 per autograph x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Donna in the back of Charlotte's latest tiktoks is so cringy.
It's great she's feeling well and is up and about, but she doesn't need to put on this hardman persona all the time being Char's little pitbull in the back of her videos

Reactions: 9
Donna in the back of Charlotte's latest tiktoks is so cringy.
It's great she's feeling well and is up and about, but she doesn't need to put on this hardman persona all the time being Char's little pitbull in the back of her videos
I was absolutely pissing myself watching it 😂😂😭 also why does the way Charlotte moves her house irritate me so much hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.