Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly found Charlotte’s story bizarre. There’s no denying that they absolutely love the attention.

Reactions: 4
Don’t give up the day job Charlotte…oh wait 🤭 Charlie does better ads now that’s saying something 😩

they were £2.99 they’re now currently £199.99 so basically £120, maths isn’t my strongest subject but the math ain’t mathing hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They deffo chose the worst people to cast for this series. They’re all a car crash apart from alesha. Can definitely see why mtv haven’t been back in touch with any of them 🤣

Reactions: 8
Charlotte telling people to stay out her business as if she didn’t chose to go on MTV and refuses to private her Instagram 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say that charlottes hair short really does suit her!!

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get it. It was £299 and now it’s currently £199 but she put on there that it’s £99 and said something about £120…I’m so confused?!?!?!?!

Would someone be able to translate for me please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t get it. It was £299 and now it’s currently £199 but she put on there that it’s £99 and said something about £120…I’m so confused?!?!?!?!

Would someone be able to translate for me please? 😂
It was 299 then 199.99 so basically 120 but then something else with 9999999999

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm honestly gutted these lot never go another series. They could have had all this drama on tv. I'd pay good money to watch charlie drive into her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mental that they are expecting anyone to believe that mirror was ever worth £299 at one point.

£299 mirror and being endorsed by Charlotte of MTV fame 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mental that they are expecting anyone to believe that mirror was ever worth £299 at one point.

£299 mirror and being endorsed by Charlotte of MTV fame 💅
They sent Charlie one too they must be desperate 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who made a genuine mistake forgetting to tell insurance you swapped your plates you would think the first thing you would do is call the insurance as fix the error, but no not Charlie ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.