Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but charlie’s Baby Harlow is so fat. Absolutely ridiculously obese

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t agree with a lot of what Charlie and the other mums do. But Harlow is not obese at all. All babies carry weight differently. There is nothing wrong with that baby!

Reactions: 23
I don't think Harlow is obese, she's just a bit of a chubby baby. Defo carries it around her cheeks and chin but it'll all fall off once she's toddling. She looks healthier than the twins who don't have a bit of chub on them

Reactions: 21
I don't think Harlow is obese, she's just a bit of a chubby baby. Defo carries it around her cheeks and chin but it'll all fall off once she's toddling. She looks healthier than the twins who don't have a bit of chub on them
I agree! Would rather see a happy, chubby baby than Charlotte's poor malnourished girls 😩

Reactions: 18
What a stupid comment to make. My son was around the same size as Harlow as a baby, he loved his food & milk. He’s now 2 and you would never have known he was so chubby, he’s the complete opposite he’s tall and skinny now. My HV never mentioned anything, she was very happy with him.

Reactions: 15
Only thing I don’t get in regards to H and Charlie , is those awful clothes she dresses her . I can’t see how they are practical for crawling etc. But my first child was very slender and then my next two were alot bigger, with fat folds etc. There bodies soon changed shape once they start walking .

Reactions: 8
My youngest was a right chunk before he started walking, all belly and rolls. Now he’s tall and skinny aged 10. H looks perfectly normal to me. Can’t beat those gorgeous little chubby arms and legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That bracelet what she’s trying to promote out of that gifted box is like somthing a six year old would make 😅

Reactions: 1
Morgan begging on Facebook for a guarantor for a new house that she so “desperately” needs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What a tit.

• Haha
I can not believe charlottes kids can’t even crawl properly yet. They’re over one years old!!! They’ve had no stimulation and no healthy food, just left to sit in their walker/jumperoo all day. Absolutely disgusting. Those poor girls. She’s completely neglected them.

Reactions: 12
I'm only just starting this series, I think I'm on episode 4 - Laura and Morgan have just registered their baby. Am I making judgement too early or is Morgan just really rude? The faces she pulls at Laura's Mum and the snide remarks, I just get the impression she's not a nice person. I might be judging her too soon - as I say I have only just started watching! What's everyone elses thoughts on her?

I'm only just starting this series, I think I'm on episode 4 - Laura and Morgan have just registered their baby. Am I making judgement too early or is Morgan just really rude? The faces she pulls at Laura's Mum and the snide remarks, I just get the impression she's not a nice person. I might be judging her too soon - as I say I have only just started watching! What's everyone elses thoughts on her?
Yeah, she's like that all the time. Doesn't like laura spending time with her mum in the series and now (based on what they have said on social media) they have cut Laura's mum out their lives...and the little boys life. How sad. The mum seemed really close to laura and her little grandson as well.

• Sad
Yeah, she's like that all the time. Doesn't like laura spending time with her mum in the series and now (based on what they have said on social media) they have cut Laura's mum out their lives...and the little boys life. How sad. The mum seemed really close to laura and her little grandson as well.
I'm glad I'm not being too judgemental too early on then! I just really don't like her, Laura's Mum seems a really lovely lady who genuinely just wants to help her daughter. How sad :(

I think I'm going to have to binge watch over the weekend to catch up!

We don’t want to see you cleaning your sink Charlotte. We don’t want to see you wash up or wipe your worktop. You know, the same thing we all do multiple times a day.

Reactions: 9
We want to see her interacting with her children and feeding them something other than processed crap every meal! I’ve never seen them eat even something as simple as a banana!

Reactions: 9
You're spot on. She's controlling and manipulative over Laura.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.