Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m 18” what an absolute embarassment. I really feel for the girls. I have a boy the same age who is crawling and climbing everywhere. 12 months olds don’t have tantrums, they’re crying because they want to get out and exploreView attachment 88532
To be 18 again and think you're a proper adult just cause you're 18...

Sigh, simpler times.

Reactions: 14
Now there’s insta stories of them out of walkers attempting to crawl.
They are so behind developmentally.

Reactions: 9
Those poor girls, 13 months old and can’t even hold themselves up on their arms, let alone crawl or walk. I understand that every child is different in their development and twins can be slower, however this is definitely caused by a lack of stimulation and encouragement for those girls.
I’d be very interested to see what their health visitor has said and what big act and show went on for the 1 year review 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My son is a couple of weeks older than her twins, he's been crawling since about 7 months and walking before a year. I know all babies are different and develop at their own paces but I am shocked at how little they can support themselves! Tbh I've haven't seen them have any time on the floor to build up their strength so it's not entirely surprising I suppose.

Reactions: 6
They’re almost 14 months now aren’t they? She won’t be laughing in 4 months when her girls still aren’t walking at 18 months. I can’t see a HV shrugging that off but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They’re almost 14 months now aren’t they? She won’t be laughing in 4 months when her girls still aren’t walking at 18 months. I can’t see a HV shrugging that off but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️
The tit she feeds them probably doesn’t help, they look like they need vitamins and nutrients that comes from decent meals

Reactions: 7
Who even lets their baby eat from a skanky pub table?! Doesn't take a second to chuck a plastic bowl in your bag does it. Minging!

Reactions: 5
Who even lets their baby eat from a skanky pub table?! Doesn't take a second to chuck a plastic bowl in your bag does it. Minging!
Letting them eat off a dirty pub table is absolutely disgusting, Then again i didn't expect anything else from her 🤷‍♀️

Charlottes girls are having a healthy snack.. I mean it’s good to see them off puréed jars, but a bowl of crisps is not what we mean by introducing solids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re 1, they really shouldn’t need their chicken nuggets broken into lots of pieces. They’re not dolls, they’re human beings 🙄

Reactions: 6
Charlotte has never posted so many videos and pictures of the twins not in a walker or high chair

Reactions: 8
Fruit shoot though . Whyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️. And Charlotte fed H a jar using a bowl. Just put the fruit in the bowl. A quick wipe with a baby wipe, is much more hygienic than that table. And I hate hate hate that stupid bib she puts on her . But don’t say anything because your obviously a troll 🙄

Fruit shoot though . Whyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️. And Charlotte fed H a jar using a bowl. Just put the fruit in the bowl. A quick wipe with a baby wipe, is much more hygienic than that table. And I hate hate hate that stupid bib she puts on her . But don’t say anything because your obviously a troll 🙄
apparently those bibs are award winning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
apparently those bibs are award winning 😂
Ha ha as if . I’ve got three kids and we have always just cleaned up afterwards . New flash for Charlie kids make and mess . They drop and chuck food . But that would ruin the illusion of the spotless house 🤣

Reactions: 3
Charlottes poor babies look exhausted eating their ‘dinner’
I’m all for not being too too strict on a babies diet maybe a chip or two off of my plate but at just over 1 to have a happy meal to them self seems insane!!!!

Reactions: 9
Charlottes poor babies look exhausted eating their ‘dinner’
I’m all for not being too too strict on a babies diet maybe a chip or two off of my plate but at just over 1 to have a happy meal to them self seems insane!!!!
Didn’t they have crisps for lunch as well?

Reactions: 2
I feel really uncomfortable with Charlotte posting videos of her babies crying also they look so unhealthy it’s worrying

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.