Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 months old and the twins are still eating jars made for 7 month olds
She's a dope. She's doing nothing all day. Would it kill her to cook up some home cooked dinners for them. They should be eating all the same foods as her and be off the purees by now.

Reactions: 6
The difference between Charlotte and Charlie is night and day. Charlotte is lazy and neglectful of her girls and Charlie is actually a really good mum from what I see. I know we slag her off for her beggy insta stories but I have to hand it to her shes doing a good job. Harlow is clean, well fed played with, in a clean home. The twins seem to be trapped in walkers or buggys constantly so not to be under Charlotte's feet. Crying with tiredness while she films them asking " What's wroonnnggggg ?"

Reactions: 22
The mould!?!?!!! 😳😳😳
I suffer with mould in my property all I do is everytime I clean the bathroom I spray mould remover then hose it down I do that once a month the rest of the time i just clean the tiles with all purpose cleaner.
It's never built up like in that photo

Her house is disgusting 🤢 the yellow grout in the bathroom and kitchen 🤢 you can literally get a grout pen in b&m for £5.99.

I suffer with mould in my property all I do is everytime I clean the bathroom I spray mould remover then hose it down I do that once a month the rest of the time i just clean the tiles with all purpose cleaner.
It's never built up like in that photo
Whose house has mould?

Reactions: 2
Why is Charlotte moving the twins onto stage 3 formula?? They are now 14 months, they should have tried cows milk by now. I don’t even think this is a case of they won’t take to it, I don’t think she’s even tried because she doesn’t have a clue. Wouldn’t be me paying for formula when I can pay a pound for cows milk 🤣

Reactions: 10
Whose house has mould?
Charlotte has a home insta page that she shows herself 'cleaning' but it just looks dirty. Her bath has mould and her kitchen tiles need re grouting or freshening up. That's where all the stories etc are that people are missing

Why is Charlotte moving the twins onto stage 3 formula?? They are now 14 months, they should have tried cows milk by now. I don’t even think this is a case of they won’t take to it, I don’t think she’s even tried because she doesn’t have a clue. Wouldn’t be me paying for formula when I can pay a pound for cows milk 🤣
She doesn't have a clue! Kids only eat or drink processed crap.

Reactions: 2
I'm still only on the first series, I can't believe how childish Charlie is. She's awful to Brett, I'm surprised how calm he actually stays with her when she's acting like a brat.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte has a home insta page that she shows herself 'cleaning' but it just looks dirty. Her bath has mould and her kitchen tiles need re grouting or freshening up. That's where all the stories etc are that people are missing

She doesn't have a clue! Kids only eat or drink processed crap.
What is it called? Need to look lol

Morgan’s latest vid, K giving her kisses and he obviously bites her and she calls him a little tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Charlotte’s pathetic home story bugs me. Her house is disgusting and dirty. She thinks she’s king dick for putting a wash on! Sorry love this is what it’s like to be a grown up. She has twins at a young age big bloody deal she’s not the first or last! The attention seeking is just starting to get unbearable now.

They don’t eat a proper diet though so need the additional nutrients from the formula to keep them alive I reckon 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.