Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she!! She’s definitely a hincher 🤣🤣 poor girl 🤣
Definitely a teenage version of Hinch. Complete with spray bottles, the pink stuff and a new build

He looks like a massive stoner! Lovely way to bring up the girls 🤦🏼‍♀️ Going from one lad to another 🤯
She needs to be on her own and look after her daughters 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is people like me who would love to have 2 babies to cherish and she is messing with them completely
This is the thing with children having children

She’s covered up what’s shes holding in her fingers. Obvs didn’t want anyone to see the joint she was holding

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200225-132610_Instagram.jpg

In other words - send me a free hat someone cause I'm too cheap to buy my daughter a hat.
"Influencers" using their stories instead of Google is just so beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean if you can't find a hat by yourself what the duck can you do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate saying anything bad about kids because it’s not their fault and I don’t like being mean about children. But god Charlottes girls look malnourished.

Reactions: 12
Every single pic the girls are strapped down into either a buggy or a walker???!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Charlie's my fave tbh. Shes abit beggy but not as much of a woman as the rest. Butttt looks now shes turning into bleuuuuuu selling tit from aliexpress for a massive mark up 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she would video Brianna having a temper tantrum, especially at the level it was. Almost seemed like she got a kick out of it

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she would video Brianna having a temper tantrum, especially at the level it was. Almost seemed like she got a kick out of it
I wanted to scream through the screen at her to take Brianna out of that fuckin walker!! I mean is Charlotte for fuckin real. She was clearly hurling herself back trying to get out and there’s her mum videoing it and laughing, those wee girls are never gonna learn how to walk cus they’re constantly strapped into those and they give little to no support and don’t encourage them to take steps

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why do they always look so grubby? Brianna is probably over tired, they don’t seem to have any sort of routine from what I’ve seen

• Sad
The video of Brianna crying is horrible. Instead of filming her, why not get her out of the walker which she probably spends most of her time in and comfort her🙄

Poor baby crying and throwing herself backwards , stop filming and get your baby out of the walker. She kept pulling her ear, and putting her shoulder against the same ear repeatedly . Maybe your child’s in discomfort , and your their just filming her for the gram .

Reactions: 8
Those videos broke my heart, the girls constantly look exhausted and so grubby

Reactions: 10
She literally knocks me sick this girl. I get she’s young and it’s hard work with one child but two is harder, when would you have the time with two one year olds to have a relationship never mind two overlapping ones. Focus on your kids first and their needs! 😩

Charlotte constantly speaks to those girls like their an annoyance , your child is crying she clearly wants or needs something so why are you calling her naughty?

“I’m 18” what an absolute embarassment. I really feel for the girls. I have a boy the same age who is crawling and climbing everywhere. 12 months olds don’t have tantrums, they’re crying because they want to get out and explore
749F04D7-D157-4584-BECB-C5625E450686.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.