Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter was still wearing 6 to 9 clothing at that age she was 2 and wearing 12 to 18 months she wasn't unhealthy it wasn't anything I was doing I took her to get checked myself and they said they think it's just her build as she was in proportion and reached milestones on time. She's caught up now at 4 she wears age 4
I’ve got this, I’ve got a 14 month old who is still in 6-9 (has just almost started to grow out of it) she has reached every single one of her milestones on time or early, she eats a very varied diet, has a fruit or veg with most meals, she loves grapes and blueberries at the moment. Her weight has always been healthy, I took her to get weighed every single month (still do but obviously can’t at the moment) and the health visitors have never had an issue.

Reactions: 1
I’ve got this, I’ve got a 14 month old who is still in 6-9 (has just almost started to grow out of it) she has reached every single one of her milestones on time or early, she eats a very varied diet, has a fruit or veg with most meals, she loves grapes and blueberries at the moment. Her weight has always been healthy, I took her to get weighed every single month (still do but obviously can’t at the moment) and the health visitors have never had an issue.
My son was like that small ppl made me feel paranoid like there was something wrong with him on his 1st birthday he wore a 6-9months shirt but he was health ate everything now he's almost 6 years old he wears 5-6 and pretty normal in size compared to his classmates my middle child was good wore the clothes according to his age but was still short my daughter who's 1 is different shes ahead in months she wore 12-18 at nearly 12 months fits s perfectly the thing is they all looked health shiny hair good nails and energy her twins don't you can look small but healthy 🙄

Reactions: 5
That’s different though, your little girl is obviously naturally petite and developing well. Charlottes twins are developmentally delayed (not even pulling to stand yet) and we see them day in, day out stuck in walkers because she’s too lazy to interact with them, being fed jars and junk food. Who knows what they’d be like if they had parents who looked after them properly.

As much as I don’t like the other mums on the programme, at least their babies are developing normally and they seem to be interacting with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That’s different though, your little girl is obviously naturally petite and developing well. Charlottes twins are developmentally delayed (not even pulling to stand yet) and we see them day in, day out stuck in walkers because she’s too lazy to interact with them, being fed jars and junk food. Who knows what they’d be like if they had parents who looked after them properly.

As much as I don’t like the other mums on the programme, at least their babies are developing normally and they seem to be interacting with them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wasn’t defending them, they definitely aren’t getting the right stimulation or nutrition they need for their age. It was more to make any other mums who had petite children like me, so they knew they were okay, and that children can be healthy and small xx

Reactions: 6
Charlotte can’t wait to receive the plague! Not sure I’d be so keen!

Also little side note, she had one of these done with Ashley’s name on when she was with him 😂😂
D394A75C-C8FD-4285-8C26-05A8EF46FE44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve just come on the say the exact same thing about the plague 😂😂😂
Same!!

You would be embarrassed wouldn’t you!?

At this rate she’ll have a cupboard filled with naff plaques all with different men/boys names on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish she would stop posing with her lips like that. She looks like a bleeping duck .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s still with Connor? So she’s singing break up songs over Ashley then? How weird is that? If my partner was singing break up songs over his ex, I’d run away and not look back. Seriously this girl has red flags all over 😅 and believing people want to be her is on a whole other level... Where did mtv find this girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh she is so thick 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t want to be rude (honestly) but I’m a year 2 teacher and the expectations are sooo high for them. Spelling (normal words and about 100 common exception/high frequency words which are non negotiable) correctly, adverbs, verbs, nouns, expanded noun phrases, correct punctuation. So I do wonder what what point did these people stop learning if that’s what the government expect of SEVEN year olds?
Genuine question :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe Charlie and Brett let Harlow put a bottle of room spray in her mouth this morning, without stopping her! How irresponsible, the amount of chemicals she could have swallowed doesn’t bear thinking about 🙁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Charlotte needs to take a long hard look at herself for crying out loud. Banging on about how this girl is ‘obsessed’ with her and jealous when Char’s uploaded three stories aimed at her and another 3 posts, plus posts on tiktok. Who’s really the obsessed one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs some Dettol mould & mildew spray on those tiles & grout asap 🤢 LOVE flash bathroom but it’s got NO antibac or bleach in at all so leave it to ‘soak as long as you want, thick bleep 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.